"Thuggin" New Spice-1 Track Feat. Eastsidaz & Kokane - Listen Here...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

im not feelin spice1 anymore. he needs to hang it up hes really goin downhill.

M

MrFreeze

all gravy dogg thats your opinion but i think spice 1 has gone to shit after 1-9-9-Sick but thats just my opinion. some of yall take this way too serious if ya dont want people to disagree with you then dont post cuz no matter what people are always gonna see shit differently.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
i think you need to stop biting names and jockin spice1.
I think you need to listen to the song more, maybe your deaf or somthing, but this song is DOPE, I know hella heads are feeling me to, I think you must not have listened to the audio or somthing.

May 5, 2002
im one of the people who also think spice1 fell off but this is the best spice1 song ive heard in a long time, personally i like it alot. the chorus is so clean and smooth mayn this should get up on the radio mayn.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SPICE 1 IS SICC..... HE PUTS OUT TIGHT ALBUM AFTER ALBUM WITH EXCEPTIONS TO 1990-SICK, AND THAT LAST ALBUM THAT HAD RECYCLED TRAX ALL OVER IT.... THAT CRIMINALZ ALBUM WAS OFF THE RICTOR EXCEPT FOR JAYO FELONY CAME WEAK ON EVERY TRACK..... BUT YOU JUST WATCH.... SPICE FINDA BE BACC ON THE MAP... HIS RAPS GET TIGHTER EVERY YEAR!!!