Thug Pit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2003
I, for one, thought that this song was genius. Esham's verse should not have been an attack against Eminem though. It was not an Eminem diss song, so why did he do it? That's Esham though. He is one talented motherfucker, but once he has beef, it doesnt rest.

However, the song as a whole is fresh as hell.

I can't wait until the Planned Panic (Tech N9ne, Krizz Kalico, Anybody Killa, ICP, and Esham) project starts production.

Sep 10, 2003
yea, its not their style at all....but if you listen to the previous Hallowicked song they did with ICP back in the day...Pumpkin Carvers.....its isnt their style much either.....but it was cool to see them all do something together

Jan 16, 2003
anyone know where the lyrics for this song is at? i saw it on either faygoluvers.net or thesixth.com but all of a sudden i can't find the lyrics on either one of them, and i can'tfind it anywhere else

Oct 18, 2003
Without kmk the song might've been allrite.
I think kmk just ruined it.... there shoulda been more BONE in there. But the beat was tight, but the vocals seemed poorly recorded. Planned Panik' should be fresh, Tech told me it's gonna be like a big wu-tang with psychopathic, himslef and big krizz. It's gonna be different, probably a mix between wicket shit, and dark gangsta shit, well we'll have to wait to see what we got in store for us before We even try judgin what it'll be like.