Thug Lordz - In Thugs We Trust Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
Tuaroa said:
that shit is garbage, no way near or even on the level of the first one. waste of money.
i wouldn't go as far to say its garbage but its true that its nowhere near as good as the first one. the originals was some dumb ass heat. this one just light weight hit.

Aug 26, 2002
510_DiSoBaYi$H said:
i wouldn't go as far to say its garbage but its true that its nowhere near as good as the first one. the originals was some dumb ass heat. this one just light weight hit.

i just thought that they would be firing on folks, but you right it's light weight, it just dont get a second chance with me.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
i was pretty dissapointed with it.....the thing i hate the most is when West Coast artists use crappy east coast beats on mixtapes when there are plenty of great westcoast beats to use......they should take a lesson from Mitchy Slick, cuz that "Mitchy Duz It" mixtape was nuttin but heat

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
thanks for the track. man, im dissapointed now, but shit, the first thug lordz was so fucking hard i knew it would be fucking hard to come tighter than that, especially on some mixtape. ill probably cop it anyway just cause.

Dec 29, 2004
the first one was crap and this one is crap
bo fell off a long time ago...i dont know what all this he just fell off shit is about dude fell off years ago

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
mikevick said:
bo fell off a long time ago...i dont know what all this he just fell off shit is about dude fell off years ago
man you trippin. that c-bo solo song "My Life" on the thug lordz album go hard and c-bo comes hella tight lyrically on it.

Apr 25, 2002
What a clown!!!

mikevick said:

Your favorite artist is probably ANOTHER BAD CREATION!!!