THUG IN PEACE - 15 YRS. LATER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
THUG IN PEACE 2PAC MAKAVELI THE DON
(June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996)

HE WAS A POET, PROPHET, AND A LEADER, AND WAS ON THE BRINK OF CREATING A WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT - T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E.
EVERYONE, POUR OUTTA LIL LIQOUR, ROLL UP A BLUNT, & LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC IN HIS MEMORY!!

LEGENDZ NEVER DIE!!!

Jun 10, 2002
If Pac was still alive the west would be more unified then we are now and alot of these dudes rapping would not be rapping, Pac set the bar high and nobody else has been able to top it and he put out shit that we could relate too. Damn.... what could have been, what should have been, but never will be because hes gone.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Pac would be goin crazy with all this bafoonary they have these days..Shit prolly half these clowns prolly wouldnt be around....

RIP 2 pac...We miss you homie..

Apr 25, 2002
i remember when All Eyez On Me first dropped, I bought Eazy-E Straight off the streetz of muthafuckin compton album instead haha. one of the homies picked up the double cd and shortly thereafter I bought it too, good album. To this day I'll still listen to this and his other albums, over alot of newer shit. he had the club and rider shit but also had the thought provoking tracks. often imitated, never duplicated. rip pac

Jun 10, 2002
I remember I was sitting back in the other room at my grandmothers house and she said The news said he was dead and I just felt empty because the voice of my generation had just died over some bullshit. I would trade Lil B and All these other garbage ass rappers that are out now days just to have Pac and Eazy and Biggie and Cougnut back.

Props: mouth_my_nuts
May 16, 2002
Feb. 13, 1996 I walked into "The Wherehouse" music store in Salinas, CA. and purchased 2Pac: All Eyez On Me double Cd. It was sold for the price of one Cd though.

And they were also giving away these free keychains when you purchased it. I still have mine...

Props: mouth_my_nuts