Three 6 Mafia announce new member

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Nuttkase said:
I feel you Ces and you really can't blame Juicy and Paul for doing it to make money. It's just I have been a fan of Three Six since before Mystic Stylez even droped...if someone would have told me at some point they would have Bow Wow on a track I would have laughed and slapped them lol.

Nuttkace

Remember Kase everybody has a price and when your used to living lavish like Paul and Juicy are custom to now you'll do what ever you have to so that the bills are paid and your stock is up.

I dont give a fuk what anyone on here says when in reality they be talking all this shit about Bow Wow or who ever when in real life they'll be first in line for a autograph dudes are worst groupies then the women.

shit I think anybody on here will make a song or two with Bow Wow for a million dollar check if they deny it then they lying out they azz trying to be something they not. If you a hustler you'll do what you can to make bank remeber the rap game is just like the dope game

Feb 8, 2003
nob0die said:
in about 2-3 year all u 3-6 dick riders will claim u never liked them.. mark my words.... just like now u cant find but 3 people that ever claimed likin no limit... yet atleast 50% of their cd's went platinum.... as soon as artist cross over and go mainstream folks stop likin them in public... so if i was paul and j.. id ge that money too... cuz folks gonna hatem no matter what they do

tHERE IT IS

Real talk coming from a real nigga

Aug 9, 2002
^^^^ii liked no limit. niggas can't say that no limit wasn't hard when they was on top. they had a tight roster. but they fucked up when p got rid of beats by the pound and all his tight artist. i'll still bump all old no limit in a heartbeat. 99 ways to die and the ghettos tryin to kill me are 2 of my personal favorites.