THQ: Buying used games is cheating

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
YEA THESE GAME COMPANIES ARE BIEN SOME BITCHES, IF THEY GAME SUCKS AND IS FILLED WITH HELLA BUGS THEY EITHER TAKE HELLA LONG TO FIX IT WITH A PATCH OR WAIT TIL THE NEXT GAME COMES OUT, AND WE DON'T GET OUR MONEY BACK FOR THEIR GAME BIEN A PIECE OF SHIT, BUT ROCKSTAR IS TIGHT THOUGH THEY PUT OUT FREE DLC FOR RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAME WITH MAG BUT MAG IS AVERAGE

Feb 6, 2009
oh naw...we talking mulitplayer codes

Thats what THQ means, just like EA

So if you buy a used UFC '10 and the code on the manual already redeemed, you have to pay another $10 or whatever to play online if you so desire
thats what im talkin about, same with madden 11 online pass code, or even battlefield 2 vip code. the cases and manuals come brand new when you buy their used games, only the disc is used.

or i guess you could just jack the manuals from gamestop and try and get a working code lol

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
thats what im talkin about, same with madden 11 online pass code, or even battlefield 2 vip code. the cases and manuals come brand new when you buy their used games, only the disc is used.

or i guess you could just jack the manuals from gamestop and try and get a working code lol
Oh ok...you threw out Dragon Age and there's no multiplayer there :ermm:

Apr 8, 2005
maybe all the car dealerships should go out and start saying they have no sympathy on buyers of used cars, that buying a used car is cheating them. lol

Apr 2, 2010
They aren't the only company doing this and it's unfair to everyone especially those who play single player games. These fools should charge a set price for the game and then charge whatever they are going to charge for the online multiplayer experience.

Game = $50
Online pass = $5-$15

Why should I have to pay $65 for features that I don't want and clearly don't use?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^LOL THAT WOULD BE LIKE CRACKHEADS GOING ON STRIKE AGAINST DRUG DEALERS
Nah I think it can be done. You just have to go about it a certain way and can't be too nerdy with it. If you protest or give a speech about how these companies are taking over, and you have some fool out there dressed like a street fighter, final fantasy or super mario character, or like that pic of that one guy with all the nintendo gear strapped to his body, you're doomed.

Jun 5, 2004
COULD BE DONE WITH NORMAL PEOPPLE THAT LIKE VIDEO GAMES BUT LIKE HAVING MONEY TOO. BUT I DON'T THINK NERDS THESE DAYS WOULD HAVE THE WILL-POWER TO BOYCOTT GAMES. SOME KIDS LITERALLY GOT NOTHING ELSE TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON OTHER THEN GAMES N SHIT...

LOOK AT ALL THESE 90'S BABIES, VIDEO GAMES ARE THEIR WHOLE LIFE. NIGGAS R KILLIN THEIR PARENTS OVER HALO NOW... LOL