Thoughts on waiting until ou get married to have sex!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
I personally think that waiting just prolongs the situation and that one is bound to have sex with someone else,and that if you wait for years to get married and then you finally have sex and make luv and it turns out horrible then you are disappointed with the sex and the performance or what he or she had to offer.

Sep 28, 2004
Not sure really. I've been with guys before, and recently I've decided I'm going to wait until marriage to have sex again. Not really for any other reason than just wanting a more committed relationship. But, you do have a point. It's not like you can compare that shit before you get married. But then, on a moral issue, if you love the person it shouldn't matter. Wish I had an answer for that one for myself. Mine is strictly moral (moral based, really. I'm not a virgin at all, so it's not like I was moral before. I just want something more than that.) because I don't really *enjoy* sex. I'm more of the emotional committment type than the physical type.

But don't take my word for it. Other people probably have better views.

Nov 2, 2003
CannibalCrow said:
Not sure really. I've been with guys before, and recently I've decided I'm going to wait until marriage to have sex again. Not really for any other reason than just wanting a more committed relationship. But, you do have a point. It's not like you can compare that shit before you get married. But then, on a moral issue, if you love the person it shouldn't matter. Wish I had an answer for that one for myself. Mine is strictly moral (moral based, really. I'm not a virgin at all, so it's not like I was moral before. I just want something more than that.) because I don't really *enjoy* sex. I'm more of the emotional committment type than the physical type.

But don't take my word for it. Other people probably have better views.
I understanding where you are coming from CannibalCrow,but just being emotional attached a person just isn't enough but I do like they way your thinking is a relationship should be base on morals instead of sex.

Jul 21, 2004
There is some scientific finding that when the body urges it is a chemical inbalance that must be release. The body reaction according to its mechanism..our hormons provide a schedule to our human development...growth, "hitting puberty", our drips, "childclocks", midcrisis, menies...Like in other species they too have a breeding schedule. What theory does delaying intercourse cause is a slight mental imbalance....for example during our monthly cycs.

Sep 28, 2004
Haha I am exactly the same as I am now during said cycles. My mood doesn't swing too hard into any specific direction. I get normal bouts of panic at work, or stress, but otherwise I am a calm person. Whenever I get those "urges", I take care of them myself. My body hasn't dictated a need to copulate with the presence of another human being in a long time, and I doubt I'll ever want children. I guess it's easier for someone with a low sex drive to wait for sex until after marriage, especially if she's had enough sex and experienced it to not MIND waiting, haha.

Sep 1, 2005
its human nature to have sex, sex is part of human life, marrage isnt, if kids want to have sex they should be allowed, i mean, there should bea limit, we dont need 11 years olds fuckin eachother, but i mean if we cant make a simple decission like who we want to sleep with, what power do we have over our own lives and bodies