Thoughts on these albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WHHHHHAATTTTTT?????!!!!???? You don't have Young Lay's- Black N Dangerous????

You need to get the album its mandatory, and once you get it you won't take it out of your system for weeks maybe months.

Khayree laced the production on Black N Dangerous and he doesn't fail. It's one of those albums where you can listen to it all the way through without skipping it. The album just flows right and the beats suit Lay's style perfectly.

((((((((****9.5/10 BAY CLASSIC****))))))))))

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, Young Lay's the shit! I like bof his cd's, but I like Unsolved Mysteries better than B-n-D. Thats just me, though, because most people I know like Black-n-Dangerous better.....I heard Young Lay is locked up. Anyone know if this is true? PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
Yo Shea

I've heard more then once that he got shot, but thats enough of speaking on something I'm not sure of. I know you aint steppin on a fellow San Jo playah's coatails. LOL
Good luck on your project..
408 neva plastik-neva fake

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lay.. Black and dangerous.. one of the best vallejo albums... Young Black Brotha Records....

Mac Mall... illegal business... Mac's best cd in my opinion..

Mac Dre.. Whats really goin on.. nice flows.. old school shit. but its tite overall..