Thoughts on the move

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
I think the move was good for Strange Music, The fact is Tech N9ne is definetly starting to blow up. This is awesome Tech N9ne is going to save the music industry hands down. I must say that it sucks that in a short amount of time the tiny club style concerts will be no more. I'm going to miss going to the Bluenote in Columbia and fighting my way up front to where the stage is cutting off blood flow at my waist. Tech N9ne is going to change the rap game Fuck he already did, Now he's going to change the mainstream rap game. F.T.I. because that's the only way.

Nov 14, 2002
You guys have a lot of high expectations for just one guy who's lookin' to get by enough to make some extra cash. The guys just puttin out cd's just like Jada Kiss, Eminem, Lil' Kim etc. He might be a little better, but unless Strange starts handing out lollipops or trucker hats with every purchase, I don't see a change of mainstream rap coming just because for a week a dude talked FTI.

I mean, the music's good... But come the fuck on.

Sep 16, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
You guys have a lot of high expectations for just one guy who's lookin' to get by enough to make some extra cash. The guys just puttin out cd's just like Jada Kiss, Eminem, Lil' Kim etc. He might be a little better, but unless Strange starts handing out lollipops or trucker hats with every purchase, I don't see a change of mainstream rap coming just because for a week a dude talked FTI.

I mean, the music's good... But come the fuck on.

hahaha.... crazy cuz Tech got some trucker hats with his "TECH N9NE" logo coming to the Strange Music Store...they look pretty cool....the Strange Music logo trucker hat that they got out now looks pretty tight aswell

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I can't stand those fucking trucker hats. Fucking gay shit. Anyways I hope no one is putting it solely on Tech to "change" the industry. The whole rap game is moving on. Right now it seems we are out of the bling bling era and into the crunk era. If you didn't notice, rap sucks.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
I can't stand those fucking trucker hats. Fucking gay shit. Anyways I hope no one is putting it solely on Tech to "change" the industry. The whole rap game is moving on. Right now it seems we are out of the bling bling era and into the crunk era. If you didn't notice, rap sucks.
true!

underground acts are the future (hopefully). I would love to see cunninlynguists and groups like them get the shine they deserve