Thoughts on Evil Pimp?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
he's aight but there's no doubt he straight bit the old three 6 sound... besides i thought he was from iowa, or maybe he just lives there now

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The fact that he's "fake" should not interfere with the objective judgment of the his music. And his music is tight

Oct 23, 2006
The fact that he's "fake" should not interfere with the objective judgment of the his music. And his music is tight
I think he is pretty dope myself. He does sound like old three six mafia but then again so does a whole bunch of shit. It's just that devilish sound, there are a shit load of groups out of memphis and a bunch of other plaes that sound like that. EXAMPLE: Just like a bunch of different hyphy shit sounds similar.

Oct 23, 2006
after further research I see that he just jacks everyone..... my homie was gunna get a verse from him for his album but maybe I should tell him not too huh? He will probably pay him an never get a verse.

Apr 25, 2002
BEATS ARE TIGHT. BUT I HEARD HE JACKS HIS FANS FOR MONEY ON CD'S AND SHIT FROM THE SITE. LOT OF SONGS ARE 3-6 CONCEPTS JUST TWISTED A LIL BIT, BUT HE AINT BAD. HE IS FROM IOWA, DUNNO WHY HE REPS MEMPHIS.
one

Jun 3, 2002
IOWA ?....lol..............don't think I've ever met someone from Iowa

I heard a few tracz, and like Ca$h said he takes old 3-6 concepts even samples they shit, and even sampled shit they sampled bac in the day then tries to make his own song. His rappin' is kinda tight tho.

that's shitty for him to have that shade tree around him. Cuz it will be hard for him to get out when errbody know he shiesty

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I think he is pretty dope myself. He does sound like old three six mafia but then again so does a whole bunch of shit. It's just that devilish sound, there are a shit load of groups out of memphis and a bunch of other plaes that sound like that. EXAMPLE: Just like a bunch of different hyphy shit sounds similar.
There are many people that bite that sound, indeed, but few have done it as successfully as him