Thoughts on Brock Lesner in MMA....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
If you dont know by now Brock is set to fight in June in his first MMA sanctioned fight. From last year til now I know that hes been training with Militech Fighting Systems and with Royce Gracie. I liked Brock from the very start of his Professional Wrestling career and thought he wouldve made a solid MMa fighter. He has collegiate credentials, but he hasnt been training mma for that long. Hes been training with all the right people and I know hes gonna do a whole lot better than Rulan Garner fight in pride. I just hope his cardio is upto it and he'll finish the fight with a win....

ty567

Sicc OG
Mar 26, 2006
He'll be a good shoot fighter kinda guy. I think the biggest thing that will hold him down is actually his size. For his weight class hes gonna get in with the big dudes that just practice their sprawl all day long and hit hard. So im not sure how much his amateur backround will really help.

Jan 2, 2004
To me, I think Brock needs to realize he's a pro wrestler, not a shootfighter or a football player. He seems like the type of guy who thinks he can do anything..

The thing is, if he gets his ass handed to him, does that hurt his wrestling credibility?

He just needs to bury the hatchet with Vince and get this shit over with alreaedy and come back and feud with Batista or Lashley or Taker again.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I agree with robby, i think any credible heavyweight MMA fighter would jack brocks life up. Imagine what Arlovsky or the Natural would do to him? Dude needs to get back into wrestling before he embarrasses himself.

Feb 5, 2005
ECOSE said:
i think brock returning to wwe would be good for him and wwe tv

CO-SIGN !!

WWE NEEDz SUM LIFE !!

AN THEY COULDA USED LESNAR AT WRESTLEMANIA...

IT WAZ ONE OF DA WORST MANIA'z I'VE EVER SEEN...

- GEEzUz

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ITS GETTIN STALE WITH HBK CENA..WHO ELSE IS NEXT TO GO AT CENA?? DO U THINK THEY'LL THROW MR. KENNEDY IN THE MIX SOON? OR MABYE TAKER? HAVE HIM GO ON A RAMPAGE B4 HE HANGS EM UP AND WHOOP ON CENA OR MAYBE PUT SUM NEW GUY OVER IF HE BEATS CENA AND TAKES HIS BELT?.. IDONKNOW

Nov 10, 2006
He
just needs to bury the hatchet with Vince and get this shit over with

When Brock left the first time, he turned down a 35 million dollar deal to stay. They had given him a win over Hogan and countless others to build him up, and when he left it kind of put WWE in a bad situation. After the NFL thing went sour and some time passed, he DID contact Vince to come back but they were not offering him nowhere near the 35 million dollar deal.

May 16, 2002
Rob S4 said:
GOLDBERG killed Lesner.

i wouldnt say killed. that was one of the weakest matches ever considering the build up and potential it had. i loved the crowd chanting "this match sucks" on the live broadcast... too bad wwe edited it out on the dvd.

as for mma, hopefully his amatuer wrestling background will save his ass.

Jan 2, 2004
The guy he's fighting isn't supposed to be good. i was reading an interview with brock and he seemed pretty humble about it all.

He's facing a 7'2" kickboxer.. So he's either going to get his ass knocked out, or mack the dude tap or just pound his ass and get the KO on some ground and pound shit.

Oct 14, 2004
smuggla said:
i wouldnt say killed. that was one of the weakest matches ever considering the build up and potential it had. i loved the crowd chanting "this match sucks" on the live broadcast... too bad wwe edited it out on the dvd.

as for mma, hopefully his amatuer wrestling background will save his ass.

WWE didnt give Goldberg the match that he deserved. He should have held the title.

Oct 14, 2004
Robby2Slobby said:
Goldberg sucks and he ended Bret Harts career.. He deserved nothing.

Iam glad he ended that shit. Bret Hart was a crybaby Bitch. Goldberg is a pit. Quit hating on him like tons of other did. He owned WCW. Face up.