thoughts about "illegal street racing"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That shit is gay as fuck. i gotta agree with the guy who said the cars are fuckin ugly. i don't know why but i hate those little bitches racin those things round town

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i bet you wouldn't say that to some of those "bitches" faces. Might get treadmarks left on your face.......I personally think the cars are tight as fuck.....But everyone has their opinions, but mine is right.....:D

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
naw, maybee in your city they could be different but where i'm from the kids who race their cars are these rich gino-type kids - bitches, and yeah i say it to em . but even though i don't like those cars, it's better than what i'm rollin in, i admitt

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think the shit is dumb as fucc. I really don't see any point in it. Most of the cars are fuccing ugly too.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
I'd take a pinto on daytons over a rice rocket anyday...
you're trippen.......

and kyle 26.....i don't think most of the racers around here are bitches....i've seen some mean fights.....but most of the time, people just go to see tight cars....and it's not people watching too much fast and the furious....people have already stated that they used to go watch it years ago....it's been going on long before that movie.....some people on here have good statements, but others just like to jump on the "fuck rice rocket" bandwagon.......whatever....

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Sixxness said:
i'd rather have a toyota supra running 900 horse power....:D

keep dreaming, and maybe you'll catch a wet one man... street racing is and always will be dumb, they have tracks with rules to race on, go there, and most of the time people build up their cars without thinkin' of safety issues, I've seen kids put 5 point seatbelts on cars and then hook 'em up so the belts are twisted and shit, and then I've also seen "show bars" instead of real roll bars, I've known many people that race and drive fast and for the most part they don't do it anymore or they have about 1000 stories of how they saw or were in a wreck... even on farm roads there's a huge risk... maybe when you take a peek at a car that hits a tree and bends the frame or cracks a frame you'll think twice

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i never said i was gonna race a supra with 900 horses...lmao, yeah right....if i did, i'd do it someone that was legal....there a racing garage around here called SPL, and they have a supra that's about to be runnin' 700 horse power...once they turbo charge the engine...anyway, i have seen pictures of car that got totalled. it's not pretty.....i just like looking at cars.....I've only taken my car passed 100mph twice....and I wasn't racing, I was just being stupid and fucking around.....But Conndemned you got a good point.....the shit you said about looking at a car that was in a wreck wasn't a bad idea.....it would probably discourage a lot of people.....

May 5, 2002
You go to Rancho?
yup, senior this year...

i'd rather have a toyota supra running 900 horse power....
AHAHAHA, I'd like to see that shit, right before the shit explodes from all the nitrous their pumping into it lol... c'mon now these jap cars are funny as fuck. all they do is get sum civic, put on intake and headers then a fuckin kazoo on the exhaust, add sum plastic shit all over it and they think they gotta drag car LOL.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Snubnoze said:
all they do is get sum civic, put on intake and headers then a fuckin kazoo on the exhaust,
LOL, BUT SERIOUSLY I HAD A HOMIE WITH AN ECLIPSE RUNNIN 865HP REAL TALK. IT RAN LOW 9'S. FAST AND LOUD AS HELL. IT WAS GONNA BE USED IN THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS BUT HE CRASHED IT BEFORE THEY BORROWED IT, AFTER THAT IT SLOWLY FELL APART, HE GAVE UP AND IS GREASIN UP A MR2 NOW.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Snubnoze said:
AHAHAHA, I'd like to see that shit, right before the shit explodes from all the nitrous their pumping into it lol... c'mon now these jap cars are funny as fuck. all they do is get sum civic, put on intake and headers then a fuckin kazoo on the exhaust, add sum plastic shit all over it and they think they gotta drag car LOL.

actually, there's just about a billion modifications to it.....it was in an Import car magazine....I heard it's running 1030 HP now....But I dunno if that's true. Nitrous doesn't register on the HP that people give their cars. When they dyno whatever test their cars, Nitrous isn't used.....:D But ok!

May 5, 2002
Trust me, Nitrous would HAVE to be used to put out 1000 horse power. and aint supra's lil 6 cylinders? I hear they got pretty damn good motors for being 6, but their is no way its puttin out 1000 without nitrous. Most big block chevy's that are in the 1000 range need nitrous, and they in the 500+ cu range...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I never said it was street legal tho....I said I saw it in an import magazine....and it had a shit load of modifications....This has turned out to be a productive thread huh? i thought it would stop with about 10 posts.....

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I like the cars, the scene and the ambition of it all. But it's a pain in the ass when you gotta drive for damn near two hours just to get like a race or two for the evening out here in CO. I guess there's better nights than others, but I think it should be a little more organized. If you wanna floss and race, get some spot to rent out that would support it instead of risking getting your car impounded or at least ticketed for a good thousand or so doing it illegally, I guess that's part of the thrill though. I'd look into getting into the NIRA circuit, go legit and make some money while you're at it.