thoughts about "illegal street racing"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Its all good to race... just dont do it around schools and during fuckin traffic.. i remember when it was just the asian population doin import racing, now you see all these white fools, and indian niggas doin that shit and even chicanos, its cooh that our culture can have some influence in society but like bay area rap, asians never get recognized especially us FILIPINOS... i myself aint a racer, i just smob dat american mustang shiieett wit dem all chrome torque thrust american racing wheels sydeways on dat ass biatch........

May 12, 2002
I think that it is getting out of hand. I have raced before and probably will again some day, but whenever I did it was safe, not cutting in and out of normal traffic. I got two Chevelles, a 69 and 71, to me they look 100 times better than any import on the road. As for the younger kids out there, they seem to be a large part of the problem. I just bought my girl a 2002 Civic and whenever I drive it I get all of these little fags ridding my ass or pulling along side of me like they got a problem. If I am in the middle lane in a 40 doing 45 and your dumb ass is next to me for half a mile and I dont speed up then get the fuck on, if not I am going to think they got a problem with me and go for them to pullover, which usually scares them and they wanna go back to moms and pops and have them buy them more Altezza lights. Also when I do see street races I have noticed that the overall driving skills have gone downhill a lot

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
realpinoy510HWD said:
Its all good to race... just dont do it around schools and during fuckin traffic.. i remember when it was just the asian population doin import racing, now you see all these white fools, and indian niggas doin that shit and even chicanos, its cooh that our culture can have some influence in society but like bay area rap, asians never get recognized especially us FILIPINOS... i myself aint a racer, i just smob dat american mustang shiieett wit dem all chrome torque thrust american racing wheels sydeways on dat ass biatch........

Um hate to break it to you, but Asians didn't start street racing in America, since cars have been built people have been racing them... go back to the 50's people were racing supped up flatheads in ol' highboys and roadsters, in the 60's they got the muscle cars... that's like sayin' white folks started riding horses...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit, i should just post up my essay that i wrote about this. conndemned, i said the exact same thing in my paper that i wrote for school....except i didn't have the part about the horses:D

May 12, 2002
I see what you guys are saying about white folks starting the races and I agree to a point. MY pops who is 63 had a racing club back when he was in High School called the California Creepers, it was orginized and never on a open to traffic street. What people could be alluding to as Asians starting street races is the shit you see going down the street on your way to the mall, which is a far cry from how it was originally started. I wouldnt point my finger at any race though really, more towards the younger genre.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
It's definately not a race thing, it's totally the age bracket...cause younger guys or girls seem to like speed and flashy cars....hense imports and racing....or even muscle cars and racing still....I see a lot more imports up here than muscle cars, but occasionally there's a few good ones....But yeah, in my opinion it's more of an age thing than anything else.....

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
ConnDemned said:

Um hate to break it to you, but Asians didn't start street racing in America, since cars have been built people have been racing them... go back to the 50's people were racing supped up flatheads in ol' highboys and roadsters, in the 60's they got the muscle cars... that's like sayin' white folks started riding horses...
I THINK DUDE MEANT THE RACING CRAZE LATELY, AND IMPORT RACING, ASIAN PEOPLE DID KINDA BLOW THE SHIT UP...ABA