thought provoking questions for the true thinkers of this board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
sometimes i wonder about yall

whats next, are we gonna be talking about how we scrub our bodies in the shower

i think sometimes the moons gravitational pull is so strong that it causes some men to ask questions about other mens assholes and dicks

i have not yet quite mastered this theory but its a theory im working on

the only time id get up is if the water was high
or low

whatever your perception wants to be

cuz aint no one tryna take a shit with their dick in the water

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and the sad part is this, someones really gon make the thread too because they tryna be silly and shit but at the end of the day, wtf

i totally forget this is a gangsta rap forum sometimes

there needs to be a revolt to another forum..we should just take over DE's forum to make him babble at us about energies and stuff

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i at times stand an pee when i got a boner while shiting

dont ask why, sometimes in the morning i got that wood that sticks around for the first drop of the day, an its stickin up an i aint tryna go thru the hassle of rearrangin the wood to aim

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i at times stand an pee when i got a boner while shiting

dont ask why, sometimes in the morning i got that wood that sticks around for the first drop of the day, an its stickin up an i aint tryna go thru the hassle of rearrangin the wood to aim

lol...or when you have to hold the "meat" down to piss because its hitting right under the seat..lol...:cheeky:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, specially at a public restroom where you awoke at some strangers house or in your car or some girls house where you think she got something but got bossed instead but still get checked out later at the clinic to be safe

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
ya, specially at a public restroom where you awoke at some strangers house or in your car or some girls house where you think she got something but got bossed instead but still get checked out later at the clinic to be safe
Or you know she has something but you get to thinking "maybe it wont happen to me" so you go ahead and dismantle the panties anyway, then later regret it but now you're too scared to go to the doctors so you just "hope" that you didnt catch anything, and if you did you just hope it goes away soon...