thought football was a man's sport , why is the nfl insiste on pussifying it ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
britany spears preforming yea that hardcore unless i see her kiss madona again or christina i cAn under stand why they'd have her preform, they better be topless too if not what the hell its fuckin football not lets make the average preson feel warm in toasty inside becuz we have there favorite teenie bopper whore singing befor the game.

why the hell was shocky gettin shit for calling the tuna a homo ? who gives a shit oh no gay people are mad who gives a shit its a mans game not ment for homos so who gives a shit if they get mad big fuckin deal.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

maybe cause 90% of football fans are men,and britney is a hot,they arent trying to get you all warm and toasty,i think they could care less what that bitch sings as long as her tits and ass are hanging out....but yeah fuck homos in football
________
Hot Box Vaporizer

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
theyre just trying to attract new viewers with all that pop bullshit...funny because you know 80% of these half time performers dont even know what the fuck a first down is, yet theyre seen in the commercials and the shows sporting all kinds of jerseys like they knew who the fuck was who...i always skip those pregame and halftime shows, theyre boring as fuck, and im tuning in to watch football not some bubble gum teeny bopper whoring around stage.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
that shit was whack as fuck...the people in the crowd wasnt even diggin the performers....I like Mary J Bliges music and didnt even like her performance...shit was a waste of money, they spent 10 million on that shit. They need to just stick with football, a pregame show with peeps from ESPN would of done just straight