Thizzler On The Roof

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EmDub

Sicc OG
May 11, 2010
I got much love for Siccness for its community, but if you're looking for all the latest Bay Area music hit up Thizzler.com. It's updated with new slaps daily, from OG artists and new artists, hip-hop and mob, everything in the Bay basically.

To submit music for a chance to get posted on Thizzler send it to [email protected]. Recent Bay Area shit only.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
why would i go there when i got the siccness?? explain that to me...plus that shit looks hella gay
So trolls like you dont have a platform to be a blatant hater...its a site with up to dated music in The Bay. If you haven't heard of them then your above 30 years old or really out of the loop on whats going on in the Bay. Their getting sponsors left and right and is buzzing as the best site for Bay Area hip hop today.

Hate on!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Layout is OK, content is bay rap, but I'll stick with the sicc & wethewest.com
I love the sicc & wethewest too... thizzler is one of the best outlets right now and most talked about in the Bay right now. They sponsor and cover lots of events happening out "here". As you can see on there site, only Bay Area artist can submit music to them so I like the fact that there a open door for us only out here.

May 13, 2006
youngMONC.blogspot.com
i fucks wit thizzler.com.........they post all our music....they dont discriminate......just post good bay music........siccness is more for discussions.....but u cant really download mp3s here......thizzler just gets to the point and get the new music.....

Apr 25, 2002
i fucks wit thizzler.com.........they post all our music....they dont discriminate......just post good bay music........siccness is more for discussions.....but u cant really download mp3s here......thizzler just gets to the point and get the new music.....
^^^
what he said

most of you in this thread are comparing apples and oranges, keep pushin emdub

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
i peep the thizzler blog a lot. They stay up to date on official videos from the bay area (update a few times a day). I'm thinking lot's of you are probably just gonna act biased because the site is named "thizzler" and you don't want to ruin your gangsta cred on the sicc c'mon now its just the internet.

38thnotes is a similar one that is more selective but more in-depth in the bay area music/culture (more east bay)