Thizzle man spotted in Marshalls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
IF HE WANNA SHOP AT MARSHALLS AND SAVE SOME BREAD WHO GIVES A FUCC.....THAT GIRL TALKIN SHIT ON HIM BUT BOTTOM LINE HE DOIN WAY MORE IN LIFE THAN SHE IS WORKIN AT A DAMN MARSHALLS...LOL....

AND HOW YOU THINK RICH PEOPLE STAY RICH??? BY BEAING CHEAP BASTARDS......

OTHERWISE THEY END UP LIKE MICHEAL JACCSON MC HAMMER AND MIKE TYSON....ALL IN DEBT N SHIT....

MAC DRE A GRIMEY MAFUCCA FROM THE CREST SIDE....IM SURE HE DOIN BETTER OFF NOW THEN WHEN HE WAS GROWIN UP SO HE HAPPY WHERE HE AT....

Apr 25, 2002
hell yea burlington has some good shit, marshalls does too it seems all the shit that doesnt get sold at some spots all go to marshalls, you just gotta dig around to find the luvly shit to get the mouth watered

Mar 14, 2003
Some of yall seem a lil' sensitive about this. I know he's some of yalls idols but damn. And he was shoppin' fa himself, she talked to him fa a minute. LOL

And hella is only a Cali word. U say that to anyone from out of state, and they gonna ask u what that mean.

Apr 25, 2002
man my cousins mother works at pet co and she seen mac dre in there the other day. he was smuggling gerbils out the store. she called it and he said"bitch im a mutha fuccin rap star i need these to feed to my fighting rooster, do u want my autograph." she said yes and helped him steal a hairless cockatoo. that mac dres a spend thrift G. you would never catch him "shopping" for gerbils on melrose ave. yadidimean

May 5, 2002
LOL, just cuz some fool's girl suposedley seen mac dre at marshals and he "looks dirty" doesn't mean its true. Fuck the hearsay...

And we say "hella" in the bay, hella

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Humboldt High said:
man my cousins mother works at pet co and she seen mac dre in there the other day. he was smuggling gerbils out the store. she called it and he said"bitch im a mutha fuccin rap star i need these to feed to my fighting rooster, do u want my autograph." she said yes and helped him steal a hairless cockatoo. that mac dres a spend thrift G. you would never catch him "shopping" for gerbils on melrose ave. yadidimean
i commend you on the effort...but not funny...but dont let this lackluster attempt at comedy refrain you from trying again in the future...practice makes perfect...

Jan 21, 2004
TRUE.....IVE NOTICED THAT NO MATTER WHAT CITY I AM IN OR WHAT STATE IT IS EVERY ROSS HAS A FUCCED UP ASS SHOE DEPARTMENT TORN TO PEICES....ITS LIKE ITS IN THIER POLICY TO ONLY ARRANGE THE SHOES ONCE A DAY AT CLOSING OR SOMETHIN.....

Aug 17, 2002
you just gotta get to marshalls, tjmax, costco, etc on the right week and you can come up on some dope at a bargain.

Jun 5, 2004
I HEARD OF MAC DRE BEING KINDA SCRUB STYLE BEFORE, I SEEN PICTURES OF THAT NIGGA WITH SOME GOOFY ASS SAFARI HAT LOOKIN CRACKED OUT, AW MAN. BUT AY THATS WHY WE LIKE HIM YOU DONT NEED GUCCI AND A MENKE TO GET DOWN TO THE THIZZLE DANCE

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
anyone remember the South Park when Cartman kept saying hella... "Why do you keep saying hella?" "Cuz Im hella cool" lmao
I get shit for saying "hella" all the time out here

Maybe Dre was buying some Polo socks, the ones where the toe wears out the day you wear it