thizzin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
I hate it when mothafuckas rock a thizz face just to be thizzfacin but don't know shit about a real thizzface

haha....i had to read that shit twice but yea i feel ya....that shit is some trendy shit.. but fuck em. lames always be catchin up on shit with the lateness like some buster ass motha fuckas...its nothin. i dont fucks with em

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
haha....i had to read that shit twice but yea i feel ya....that shit is some trendy shit.. but fuck em. lames always be catchin up on shit with the lateness like some buster ass motha fuckas...its nothin. i dont fucks with em
have you guys heard of thizz? i heard it's slang for ecstasy. it's this pill that fucks you up it will get you on a level. yall ever fucked with it?
qouted "5:36 am 9/25/08" you sir are one of the busters you speak of.
........................^^^^
that date is not a misprint everyone.

Jan 10, 2003
have you guys heard of thizz? i heard it's slang for ecstasy. it's this pill that fucks you up it will get you on a level. yall ever fucked with it?
them niggas in sydney probly aint heard of it. nah but its this pill, feel me?
WTF!!! them niggas is liein then....thas fucked up!!
yeah. a motha fucka is on the siccness and doesnt know what thizz is. YOU BEST GET YO SARCASM GAME UP CUZZ!
your on some other shit....keep it movin piggy i dont fucks with em! sorry!
you niggas is simple! it's my friday tonight/today, whats good cuddys
twat are you saying? i cunt hear you