THIZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
mrtonguetwista said:
^^He right...we don't talk like that over here..lol
I know... But yo... I was in South Beach a few months ago at Wet Willies getting faded... i be going at least once a year... Miami is Crackin like a muthafucka... I went to some club called Iguanas on ladies night... You know the rest... POPPIN!

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Thizz: Short for Thizzle(extacy) a "word" originaly from the Crest, in Vallejo, CA.

Thizzin: Feeling yourself.

" I was down in ATL a couple of years back and everybody down there calls it "rolling"...

"I Popped an X, and I'm rollin dawg!"

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^^people have been "rolling" for years homie, everybody who knows what's crackin wit X knows that rolling is the OG term for it, especially for people who were into the rave scene.the term thizz is a new term for it from the bay.real talk

Dec 17, 2004
yeah. "rolling" has always been the official term for the x high. but mac dre pretty much made the term thizz popular. but outside of bay cats i dont know too many ppl that know of "thizzin". that shit annoys me though how everyone says thizz in peace