THIZZ sHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
XiVillain408 said:
fuck thizz and fuck hyphy. its puro norte. fuck all that gay ass mayate shit putos. only fake homeboys pop thizz and get hyphy
I agree with the part of poppin thizz holmes, but homies that get hyphy one parties. I know when you have opinions it's just opinions, but when you question the integrity of homies that are into. Let me tell you something about the homies here in stockton, about half of them keep it old school, and the other half are down ass vatos who do get hyphy, but when they know a perpatraitor is near, or an enemy, it's time to do dirt. You can say homeboys are fake cause they listen to black shit, but in this town, I know Nortenos that not only pop pills but pop ballas especially on you know who. One thing, I'm for the Thizz and Hyphy Movement, But I aint into poppin a thizz pill it's stupid ass fuck, and it only hurts our people. Keep It Trucha

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Stockton209SS said:
I agree with the part of poppin thizz holmes, but homies that get hyphy one parties. I know when you have opinions it's just opinions, but when you question the integrity of homies that are into. Let me tell you something about the homies here in stockton, about half of them keep it old school, and the other half are down ass vatos who do get hyphy, but when they know a perpatraitor is near, or an enemy, it's time to do dirt. You can say homeboys are fake cause they listen to black shit, but in this town, I know Nortenos that not only pop pills but pop ballas especially on you know who. One thing, I'm for the Thizz and Hyphy Movement, But I aint into poppin a thizz pill it's stupid ass fuck, and it only hurts our people. Keep It Trucha
That's kinda how it is in 916.With the ones who try to be around the blacks and the ones that don't.They will seperate,but when something goes down.If the Norte'z who are around the blacks don't back up other nortenos when it comes down to it.If ever they get reconized in the county.They will get jumped or become an outcast as a lesson.

Apr 6, 2006
XiVillain408 said:
fuck thizz and fuck hyphy. its puro norte. fuck all that gay ass mayate shit putos. only fake homeboys pop thizz and get hyphy
dude shut the fuck up. i agree about the thizz poppin but the movement is hella different. hyphy is like your ass goin dumb on a scrap...get it

Aug 8, 2003
Stockton209SS said:
well said homeboy..

Apr 25, 2002
i was there ,i seen the fight i think there was two one was with some girls other i dont know. that shit was weak the fuckin sherriffs wouldn't let em turn down the lights,they made me take off my red shirt under my jersey, wouldnt let anyone in when it wasnt even close to bein packed, somethin tribble and mistah fab along with some latin dude and asian only preformed cuz the cops shut it down early

Feb 21, 2006
fuCK allll that shit. i dont go hyphy or none of that faggot ass nigger shit. take your ass to africa with all that bullshit. $$$J keepin it norte. fuck stunnaz fuck grillz fuck fake jewelery fuck throwbacks fuck all that bullshit

Aug 8, 2003
XiVillain408 said:
fuCK allll that shit. i dont go hyphy or none of that faggot ass nigger shit. take your ass to africa with all that bullshit. $$$J keepin it norte. fuck stunnaz fuck grillz fuck fake jewelery fuck throwbacks fuck all that bullshit
aye homeboy... welcome to 2006.. i got love for my homeboys all cholo'd out and shit but its gettin to the point where homiez are smashin racist homiez as if they were skrapz... get that fuckin skrap ass aryan brother lovin bullshit out of here and go say that to a black homeboys face...

Aug 19, 2005
U KNOW THIZZ NATION HAZ IT GOING ON AT DA MOMENT N WITH THE CONNECTION THAT IT HAZ GOING ON WITH BLACK N BROWN N OTHER NORTHERNZ WILL JU$T PUT NORTE UP THERE A BIT HIGHER BUT DNT GET ME WRONG NORTE IZ UP THERE AZZ IT IZ BUT JU$T TAKING UZ TO HIGHER LEVEL N DA RAP GAME BUT AZZ 4 DA THIZZ AINT DWN WITH THAT HYPHY FUCK IT ILL DO DA GHO$T RIDE BUT ILL $TILL PUT IT DWN 4 DAT NORTE

Dec 6, 2005
Go

TROLL said:
aye homeboy... welcome to 2006.. i got love for my homeboys all cholo'd out and shit but its gettin to the point where homiez are smashin racist homiez as if they were skrapz... get that fuckin skrap ass aryan brother lovin bullshit out of here and go say that to a black homeboys face...
well said troll
________
SQUIRTING PUSSY