THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Da6Footah said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH....whichever one of you THIS is:

who sent THIS message to me via PSD's myspace:

let da 6 footah read this.. fo real.. dana you iz a BITCH!!!! better mizz me wit your bullshit.. hoe!!!! you ain't nothin but a fukin groupie ass siccness dike!!!

Don't be mad, boo....Its all in fun! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA..You know that picture is HELLA funny
what's dude's myspace addy, ? LOL

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
CLASSIC THREAD... ITS ASTONISHIONG TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE MAC DREEZY TOUCHED WIT HIS RAPS, AS SQUARE AS THEY MIGHT BE... LIKE MAC DRE SAID, "MAN, IM BIGGA THAN LIFE, I DO IT MAGNUM..."

May 29, 2002
Chinese Mike said:
nah the phillipines are an island. an island can't be part of a continent. unless you're talking about austrailia which is an island and a continent. but yeah. phillipinos are pacific/asian islanders...
wtf? an island can't be part of a continent? You do know that every country/island is part of a continent, right? saying filipinos arent asians is like saying russians arent white and jamaicans arent black and Spanish people arent hispanic. I dont understand why most filipinos try and say they aint asian

Feb 12, 2004
MAYNE I FEEL YALL ON THE WHOLE WANNABE MAC DRE HYPE. IM GETTIN TIRED OF SEEING FUCKING BAY AREA CLONES(STUNNAS, GRILLS, PURPLE, SCRAPERS, ETC.). BUT ATLEAST THEY ARE DOING A HOME GROWN FAD AND NOT RIPPING OFF SOME ATL OR OTHER CITIES SHIT.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
mac_luv said:
I consider filipinos asian. Guamanian, Hawaiin, and Somaons are pacific islanders.
since u guys are saying filipionos are asian cuz there in tha continent of asia,how are hawaiin's islanders when hawaii is a state, so hawaiin people should be american n not pacific islanders right?