THIZZ NATION VOL 1&2 NOW AVAILABLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
is a tracklisting really going to go make you buy it or not buy it. you'll either buy it or download it regradless of what the tracklisting is. and the names dont do shit if you aint got the cd right??

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
hella_numb said:
is a tracklisting really going to go make you buy it or not buy it. you'll either buy it or download it regradless of what the tracklisting is. and the names dont do shit if you aint got the cd right??
LIKE I SAID I ALREADY ORDERED IT , but a tracklisting is just something id like to see if possible its not like this is a outrageous request .

and when i ordered the last step fucked up on me too but I still recieved a confirmation e-mail so it should be all grits n gravy

Aug 7, 2003
why are you giving us no information about these cds bluebox? if they are online only for a few weeks, then your online sales will increase alot cus i would order online, but if they going to be in stores let us know what stores and a date thats close and they will sell out probably that first day. and are the cds even pressed up yet or what?

Aug 29, 2002
hella_numb said:
why are you giving us no information about these cds bluebox? if they are online only for a few weeks, then your online sales will increase alot cus i would order online, but if they going to be in stores let us know what stores and a date thats close and they will sell out probably that first day. and are the cds even pressed up yet or what?
i'll try and get a track listing soon... yes the cd's are pressed and in hand. I dont personally know what stores they'll be in...

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Ay yo Blueboxed, tight packages, hook a playa up with some OVERSEAS delivery cuzzo!

Shipping Method: No shipping available to your country! (The vendor may need to define a shipping method.)
I'm ready to order right now but you ain't got no option to send it worldwide... hook it up mayne, it ain't no thing to get USPS airmail or something... Holla....

Dec 29, 2004
NIGGA THIS GOTTA BE THE BEST MIXTAPE I DONE EVER HEARD THAT BOY KLYDE COMES THE SICKEST MAC DRE SHOULDA BEEN ON MORE MY NIGGA DUBEE KILLED THAT SHYNE BEAT FED-X WAS CLEAN ON THAT ONE TOO BOY THIS ALBUM IS FIRE I FEAL BAD FOR YOU LOSERS WHO DONT HAVE THE MOTHAFUCKA!!