THIZZ/ MILLION DOLLAR DREAM...FEEDBACK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2006
I haven't had a chance to hear the album yet, what's the feed back on it? I have picked up a few of the new Thizz releases lately and I haven't been that impressed with the quality and the mixes. I do pick up most everything King Nicky and equipto do but I saw Nickatina was only on one track. The features look good but now days in the Bay that sometimes doesn't mean it's a quality album. Who produced most the album? Nick Peace?
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A SOLID REVIEW? I will most likely get it this weekend but I would like to know what to expect.

May 19, 2006
LEvakaM510 said:
i liked 2-3 songs from thizznation vol5
Yea, that's what I mean....if I buy an album I need to be able to knock 8,9 tracks on the regular. When The Click's second album dropped, I think I could knock everything constantly except Suga T's song....(no offense). That's what I miss.

Nov 1, 2004
hes talking about the thizzmilliondollar dream cd, not thizz nation 5. Anyway I give it a 7 out of 10, pretty dope album with some bangers on there.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
imo, thizz artist dont sound right on nick peace beats, i give it a 6/10, the best song on there was tha dubee, vital, and cellski song. and the intro was tight but not enuff nickatina.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
J Dogg said:
I like Vital when he get that singing/ rap shit ya know, I am getting the album tonight. Thanks folks!
If u feelin him on that, go cop his album, Failure is not an option vol.1 , that shit slaps fa real fa real.

*on a side note if u check his myspace page, he made a remix to that grillz song, i remember hella fools talkin bout a bay remix, but he did a solo remix and its shittin on tha original.*

Mar 6, 2006
I LIKE THIS SHIT IT SLAP HARD IM GLAD I BOUGHT IT TRACKS DAT SLAP HARD ARE 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 16 THE REST ARE OK BUT I WISH 13 WAS LONGER CUZ THAT SHIT KNOCK HELLA FUCKIN HARD