Thizz Latin Lil Lucky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
not everybody get to make it out of the hood and enjoy the finer things in life, Lil Lucky had to sell 362 dime bags of texas bammer to shoot that video and get those VIP Reservations at Hometown Buffett aint easy to get man, that some baller shit.

I heard hes gonna be on the Food Network next....Lil Lucky takes acid and goes out to eat at random spots in San Antonio

Nov 20, 2007
hahaha...."wipe your face"

it really is like its dudes first time eatin at a table with forks and spoons...damm breh that shit had you lookin real goofy
Yea and look at the way he's holding the fork. And most people I know put their napkin on their lap. He looks like a dam overgrown baby sitting there. Someone telling him to wipe his mouth and the penguin lady acting like his mom dabbing his face? Smh. Cringing for him.

Jul 22, 2003
Fucking christ its the penguin from the video!

Mallory‏3037:

"Who Wanna Fuck Me To Sleep :) ? "

"Im Hungry? Who Wanna Take Me On A Date?"

hahhahahaaaaa This shit has me rolling

Nov 20, 2007
Fucking christ its the penguin from the video!

Mallory‏3037:

"Who Wanna Fuck Me To Sleep :) ? "

"Im Hungry? Who Wanna Take Me On A Date?"

hahhahahaaaaa This shit has me rolling
She got an Instagram too under that same name.

Where the Siccness graphic designers at lol ctfu????

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
u know ur ugly as fuck, or doin somethin wrong when u tweet "who wanna hit it in da mornin" and no one responds....and dont even get me started on the video of dude eating...something is seriously wrong with him