THIS YUKMOUTH HALF BAKED ALBUM LOOKS SOLID!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
THIS ALBUM IS HIS WEAKEST ALBUM ONLY BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY FEATURES AND EVERY SONG IS ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC I DOUBT HE EVEN PUT MUCH INTO THIS IT'S MORE LIKE A WEED MIXTAPE

Sep 25, 2008
I don't care what anybody says, this album is straight. It has it's theme, period. It ain't a solo album, it's a collab... hence the many features with all new songs and not just pulled off comps or other peoples' albums. The title is Half Baked... hence the well you get the idea.

Jan 15, 2006
very disapppointed in yukmouth he needs to hang it up and put his money into something else real talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yuk been garbage for the last 5 years.. but when you a rapper criticizing another rapper make sure youre shit is hot.. just saying tho you suck even harder then yuk and yuk been fell off for a minute

Feb 22, 2006
Considering its a themed collabo album; I give it a 7/10. Beats, hooks, and most features sounded good. Fire is my favorite track off the album.

May 8, 2011
I aint heard it but what is it that yall don't like? The beats? Yuks flows? I havent listened to alot of yuk in the last couple years but every song we ever did with him was dope to me and he usually gassed.

Feb 8, 2003
I aint heard it but what is it that yall don't like? The beats? Yuks flows? I havent listened to alot of yuk in the last couple years but every song we ever did with him was dope to me and he usually gassed.
his flow was like always to me on this. the thing that ruined for me was too many features and i just couldnt get into it. in better words it didnt draw my attention to wanna be interested and as a whole nothin stood out.

Jan 19, 2011
Tha truth with yuk and ya boy slaps, dont mind the collabs, thats how he started back in the luniz days, not to much on the solo tip