This weekend I fucked some strange and I cant believe broads are so dumb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2004
I take a broad out for the first time last friday. She is 37 and from China. She looked great and had fake tits. She has been here for 4 years and is an accountant. We have dinner, go to the beach, start playin around then get a room. Shit was real freaky I was really enjoying myself. Shit was a damn good long session and she was hella erotic. The next morning I had to wake up early to go to visit my partner in reception @ 9:30, I wake her up and tell her to get dressed. Im taking her across town and we have a good conversation. I offer her a piece of gum and drop her off.

Yesterday she calls me up saying that she was knocked out all day and all night saturday. I say "yeah I slept yesterday in the afternoon too and took two naps.

She then asks me if I put anything in the gum I gave her.

LOL YOU DUMB BEEZY. WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU POISONOUS GUM. I JUST BEAT THE SHIT REAL HARD AND YOU WERE K.O.'ED THE WHOLE NEXT DAY, DID YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY. BUT NO YOU THINK I GAVE YOU SPECIAL POISON GUM.

MAN WHATS WITH THESE SQUARE BEAR TYPE BROADS....YOU ARE ALL KILLING ME. I THINK THIS SHIT IS SO DAMN FUNNY.

TOO SHORT SAID BITCH YOUR SO DAMN STUPID YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

I suggest that both of us were real excited and did alot of things last night, dont trip but I did not give you date rape gum (thanks for the good idea though) because one, I already got the egg roll, two I didnt have to lie or play any games to get it neither, 3 I was trying to get rid of you anyway cuz I had stuff to do and 4, why would I give you poisonous gum in the first place. I thought we were cool, I thought we really had a good fuck session, exchanged some great fuck faces why would I go give you poison gum.

We didnt even drink alchol together with dinner, nothing.

No one steal my material. This is real spit and now I can become a comidean with this material and just go on stage and tell this one story and make dudes and some bitches laugh.

May 16, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
damn man just hope the broad doesn't REALLY start trippin and go to the cops
And it aint all that serious because I gave her the gum after I already chopped it up and was taking her home at 8 in the morning gave her a god damn piece of fuckin eclipse out the tinfoil. I would laugh at police and jboeg2