This was posted in the comments of the blogs.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
This was posted in the blog comments and I thought it was interesting in regard to the Tech/Lynch falling out. I personally am glad it has been figured out and squashed.

Jeff Nelson 12 hours ago
Yeah I just went ahead and rewrote that part as to make it as clear as possible. BTW from what I heard Lynch jacked Tech's mixed plate while he wasn't looking.

Jan 16, 2007
wow i thought it woulda been some stupid ass groupie hoe that managed to get on the bus.....not lynch.....but clearly lynch is denying it, and its not like the shit was found in Lynch's cd book.....

Aug 23, 2002
lol I bet that comment meant absolutely nothing... Probably just makin a joke. or has no inside knowledge.

Anyways. Whoever leaked it THANK YOU LORD. Glad I didn't buy it first.

Jan 16, 2007
^^^was Gates leaked really early? I thought it was only a few weeks and that shit got stolen like a month and a half before it was released. If Lynch did steal it I doubt he leaked it. But why would Lynch steal it, the shit sucked fucking balls.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's not to say Jeff is of any importance to or knows anyone at Strange, or has any power in what I do(or don't depending on your perspective of me and my loyal fanbase).

They're currently looking for anybody that can formulate bias sentences to become a new publisher for their site.

I pushed GMP so far off my radar that I thought Lynch stole Tech's food.