THIS VOTING BULLSHIT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Yes, yet another Bush-Kerry Thread...

Okay, heres the deal, we can push and pull all damned day on this Bush and Kerry thing all we want, and honestly, to the Republicans on here (Siccness.net) and in the U.S., I firmly believe that if Jesus Christ himself walked from the heavens and told us what Shep and others has quoted on this forum about the lies that I believe are 65% true to our faces individually, that the Republicans on here and in the U.S. will still be all for Bush, whether or not they know the facts of the matter. They dont care, and when something bad happens under Bush, they wouldnt know what to say because they dont have the mindframe to, and would probably fade away when the heat is on. I honestly and firmly believe that. Now that's not talking down on Republicans choices to do what they want with their vote, but it seems to me that when some type of allegations are brought up, that you (Republicans) dont actually defend what is being said with valid comebacks on whatever issue is at hand, but put down the person speaking on Bush. I have a Cultural Diversity class here at school filled with Republicans and when we get that debate going, they break down because they dont have a valid comeback because even they dont know the TRUTH like I dont, and now none of them fuck with me cause I tell em like it is.

Like I've stated before, I dont care for Kerry nor Bush, and I dont want this bitch Kerry in office or Bush either, but I want our troops homes and I dont think that Kerry can come in and sway Bush's plans successfully to get that done. Now with that said, if I could vote for Bush to only come in and bring em (troops) home then take his retired ass on home and let someone else take it from there then I'd vote for him. Honestly, I cant see Bush for another 4 year run. Not on my heartbeat.

Now on to this draft. I think that it is bullshit, Bush is on that so hard now so that he can hold office another 4 years because no one wants they're child sent over seas by one president and then orders given by another. So they want to make sure they child makes it home, so why not keep Bush??? You can probably get your child back and suffer the other 2 years...

When Moore spoke on the fact that the bigger percentage of troops over in Iraq where the ones that happened to fall way below the poverty line and without this war, they would probably be the last in line when it comes to any support from Bush any other time hurt my feelings. It's true and yall muthafuckers know it. This bullshit Army and Navy is set to short change you all the way around. How about when a recruiter comes to the "HOOD" and knowing the way of life there, show up in a Hummer with rims on it with ARMY logos over it and tell you in 2 weeks you could be driving this if you join IS BULLSHIT!!! They know our way of life and they are trying to trap us with our own shit. Now I can see if your a troubled teen or something and no hope for your future, but dont lie to us and have us go over there and get some type of radiation poisoning, send us home with a monthly $128.00 disability check and spend your last days in the VA hospital. People dont really see the big picture when it comes to this! I sure as hell wouldn't fight for this country unless it was threatening the whole country's way of life. And 9/11 sure as hell didn't, cause we dont care nor think about it anymore. That comes with being a human-being.

Honestly, I am in between who I am voting for. I lose sleep over this issue sometimes, I'm not a Die hard Democrat, or Die Hard Republican, I'm a person that wants the best for myself and others. Yall can be uptight all you want, I am going at this thing with my eyes, ears and heart open. And if I didnt vote, I'd have more of a choice than those that indeed did...

They dont know who's won which state, as a matter of fact, the media doesn't know shit but what they want us to believe, and we spread the word like they want it to and thus leading to a rumor that is untrue... This is the biggest election decision in the history of the White House when it comes to more minorities that are voting, but that doesnt mean shit, cause homestly, our numbers at the polls are gonna grow only by 10-12% regarldess if we have 18 million voters strong.

Democrats arent out there trying to scam, the Reps are. Trying to register only Reps and not the Dems, is the fight really that big, is there something to be afraid of? I could go on and on, but damned are all Dems so scandolous, uptight and one track minded, cause it seems that they dont care about shit but about 5 things to their lives and whole entirety. Their Job security, a president that is a lying asshole, what the president say's outta his pie hole, fuck the Reps, and what the president says... Hahahaha...

Jun 6, 2004
MasZive said:
Yes, yet another Bush-Kerry Thread...

Okay, heres the deal, we can push and pull all damned day on this Bush and Kerry thing all we want, and honestly, to the Republicans on here (Siccness.net) and in the U.S., I firmly believe that if Jesus Christ himself walked from the heavens and told us what Shep and others has quoted on this forum about the lies that I believe are 65% true to our faces individually, that the Republicans on here and in the U.S. will still be all for Bush, whether or not they know the facts of the matter. They dont care, and when something bad happens under Bush, they wouldnt know what to say because they dont have the mindframe to, and would probably fade away when the heat is on. I honestly and firmly believe that. Now that's not talking down on Republicans choices to do what they want with their vote, but it seems to me that when some type of allegations are brought up, that you (Republicans) dont actually defend what is being said with valid comebacks on whatever issue is at hand, but put down the person speaking on Bush. I have a Cultural Diversity class here at school filled with Republicans and when we get that debate going, they break down because they dont have a valid comeback because even they dont know the TRUTH like I dont, and now none of them fuck with me cause I tell em like it is.

Like I've stated before, I dont care for Kerry nor Bush, and I dont want this bitch Kerry in office or Bush either, but I want our troops homes and I dont think that Kerry can come in and sway Bush's plans successfully to get that done. Now with that said, if I could vote for Bush to only come in and bring em (troops) home then take his retired ass on home and let someone else take it from there then I'd vote for him. Honestly, I cant see Bush for another 4 year run. Not on my heartbeat.

Now on to this draft. I think that it is bullshit, Bush is on that so hard now so that he can hold office another 4 years because no one wants they're child sent over seas by one president and then orders given by another. So they want to make sure they child makes it home, so why not keep Bush??? You can probably get your child back and suffer the other 2 years...

When Moore spoke on the fact that the bigger percentage of troops over in Iraq where the ones that happened to fall way below the poverty line and without this war, they would probably be the last in line when it comes to any support from Bush any other time hurt my feelings. It's true and yall muthafuckers know it. This bullshit Army and Navy is set to short change you all the way around. How about when a recruiter comes to the "HOOD" and knowing the way of life there, show up in a Hummer with rims on it with ARMY logos over it and tell you in 2 weeks you could be driving this if you join IS BULLSHIT!!! They know our way of life and they are trying to trap us with our own shit. Now I can see if your a troubled teen or something and no hope for your future, but dont lie to us and have us go over there and get some type of radiation poisoning, send us home with a monthly $128.00 disability check and spend your last days in the VA hospital. People dont really see the big picture when it comes to this! I sure as hell wouldn't fight for this country unless it was threatening the whole country's way of life. And 9/11 sure as hell didn't, cause we dont care nor think about it anymore. That comes with being a human-being.

Honestly, I am in between who I am voting for. I lose sleep over this issue sometimes, I'm not a Die hard Democrat, or Die Hard Republican, I'm a person that wants the best for myself and others. Yall can be uptight all you want, I am going at this thing with my eyes, ears and heart open. And if I didnt vote, I'd have more of a choice than those that indeed did...

They dont know who's won which state, as a matter of fact, the media doesn't know shit but what they want us to believe, and we spread the word like they want it to and thus leading to a rumor that is untrue... This is the biggest election decision in the history of the White House when it comes to more minorities that are voting, but that doesnt mean shit, cause homestly, our numbers at the polls are gonna grow only by 10-12% regarldess if we have 18 million voters strong.

Democrats arent out there trying to scam, the Reps are. Trying to register only Reps and not the Dems, is the fight really that big, is there something to be afraid of? I could go on and on, but damned are all Dems so scandolous, uptight and one track minded, cause it seems that they dont care about shit but about 5 things to their lives and whole entirety. Their Job security, a president that is a lying asshole, what the president say's outta his pie hole, fuck the Reps, and what the president says... Hahahaha...
I kind of agree with you

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
mas, very well put. the tactic of attacking the person instead of defending your stance is timeless. to me it shows that maybe they aren't comfortable with who they chose for president now that all the facts came out, but they still refuse to believe them because they don't want to be wrong.

if clinton, or kerry, would have lied and done have the shit bush did, he would have been burnt at the stake, better believe that's true. Yet, somehow bush gets away with it.

Nov 14, 2002
if clinton, or kerry, would have lied and done have the shit bush did, he would have been burnt at the stake, better believe that's true. Yet, somehow bush gets away with it.
Are we forgetting that Clinton bombed aspirin factories to take the heat off the Monica Lewinsky scandal? And what for? They wouldn't allow weapons inspectors in to poke around and were firing missles at our fighter planes.

But um... That was ok.

9/11 isn't a big deal and combatting terrorism is wrong.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
combatting terrorism/profiteering... all the same to you guys isn't it. lets go "liberate" a new country, shall we?

Aug 21, 2002
soulwinnerrj, when you speak of being "One helluva Bush supporter," may I ask you why??? Now, I am not generalizing here, but sometimes people only go by what they hear and not what they know for themselves. Maybe because of their parents likings or whatnot... With Bush, the only reason my vote sways in his direction is because of our troops, other than that, I am not happy with him.

Its like this...

Now those of you that have seen Fahrenheit 9/11, you should know of Bush's past with whom he's worked for and under. His past is so fucked up that its a shame to even live in the same country as this dude. Would you go to a doctor that has killed 3 patients prior to your checkup and given patients the wrong medicine? Would you go under the knife of a high surgeon? So why would you go to or support war under this crazy mofo?

Hey Zer0, you kinda proved what I said in a way when I say that they (Bush supporters and Republicans) attack those that are against him. I see them always saying whats wrong with the other guy and not setting us straight. Kinda comparing and contrasting instead of proving us wrong.

That's just my opinion... But one question...

WHY DO YOU ALL SUPPORT BUSH, WHAT KIND OF INJUSTICE COULD KERRY POSSIBLY DO TO THE U.S. THAT HASNT ALREADY BEEN DONE...???

I believe that if Bush makes it back in office, that things will get better for the simple fact that he's failed for the last 4 years miserably and has a lot of ass kissing to do. So he will have to step over his ego and play both parties this time around.