this nigga at it again...k9 addresses menace and 40glocc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
All the rappers the nigga is speaking on which one of em actually has a personal problem with him? Sounds to me like this dude is in everybody else's business. If Menace & 40 Glocc wanna be bitches let them be bitches. Nosy ass niggas got feminine ways.

May 7, 2002
if realness have to be addressed guess nigga like this has validation being around all this shit from jump and not one og or other banger never had a problem with this niggaz unless he had a problem with you

on certain issues he iss dead on

so you might not respect the gang bangen nobody who has been around and did not make it successfully with the people around him and make fun of that

but not one of you can pull his hoe card on some factual street shit

i wonder will mitchy slicc, snoop, meance, 40 glocc, spider will ducc these comments

and let me clear the fact about being a gangsta and real cuz i know alot of real gangstaz that had to run to fight another day their is about an one sixteenth of all gangbangers crip blood or piru thats gonna be that sacrificial hero that all bg obg yg oyg want to be but all gangbangers heart is not of that ginuwine and totally unfearful of death or concequences.

Nov 25, 2004
has anyone else seen his other interview when he said "nigga" at the end of every sentence for 10 minutes?
at least he stopped doing that.

May 7, 2002
my cuzzin troy from W/S water front piru

was that chief ya know always taking one for the homies via bids and slugs

amazingly even though his body looks like swiss cheese he still walks and functions normally like it never happened

god was looking over him

my big homie brian loc from insane in long beach was not luccy when sum eses shot him in front of my home on 14 and pine alone with mitch and the other homie from insane forgot cuz name. mitch and brian died the other homie took 5 and survived.

i talked to homeboy after brians funeral and he had got out the hospital. the regret on his face told it all as he explained he wish it was him that had died cuz brian was an innocent by stander

R.I.P Loc

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
And who is this again?
k-9.....he has been in the game since deathrow was still goin hard.....k-9 goes hard too.....he was there when pac was alive.....yea yall can talk shit about him not bein anyone....he is jus a product of what deathrow did to their artist.......look at crooked i......gang of years on tha row but never dropped.......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
k9 seem like the nigga that dont shut the fuck up in the circle, like nigga be talkin for 10 minutes in the blunt session while everyone look at they phones and pretend to be reading

i aint tryna diss or nothin but why is this nigga always tryna kick some knowledge, who is k9? i still dont know that.

he mentioned something about death row, so he was the random nigga at death rows offices? yeah im really asking this question im not clowning

ive never even heard a k9 song but he king of la, huh...that little rhyme he kicked at the end was 'bool' though