this is the guy that decides what plays on 94.9..damn :siccness:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
travis x. loughran

damn not to pick another mans outfit apart but come on really?chucks cut off jeans and a flannel under a tee?no wonder bay radio is so garbage.when i was in L.A. this weekend they actually played ya boy on the radio.why the fuck dont the bay dj's do this or speak the fuck up?very sad.
So what happens to your theory if the cats in L.A. look like this dude?

You can't really be judging this guy's taste in music based on ONE outfit, can you? Are you really doing that?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i bet they do play ya boy in LA considering dude jumped the fence and hasn't really claimed the Bay Area in like 3 years

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
omg fuck you guys.if someone else posted this youd all be sayin something diferent.and i dont have a jew fro or gold teeth.and yes u dumb son of a bitches i can judge someones music taste on the way they dress.hes dressed like an ex raver/butt rocker.and looks like hed be over at 105.3 or 107.7 not a rap station.so ur tellin me if dude was dressed like a cowboy youd all be sayin the same?if you say yes youre all fucking liars.stfu you know im right.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
omg!!!!! colombo how can u take pics of black thug rappers when you have a jewfro and white skin!!!!! proposterous!!! your not the photographer of the streets, i call for you to be fired.

Sep 5, 2008
omg fuck you guys.if someone else posted this youd all be sayin something diferent.and i dont have a jew fro or gold teeth.and yes u dumb son of a bitches i can judge someones music taste on the way they dress.hes dressed like an ex raver/butt rocker.and looks like hed be over at 105.3 or 107.7 not a rap station.so ur tellin me if dude was dressed like a cowboy youd all be sayin the same?if you say yes youre all fucking liars.stfu you know im right.

Again, its not a rap station. So what should he look like? how about kmel and big von, the stations still a piece of shit.

just shut the fuck up.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The moral of the story is that clothing doesn't dictate someones ability to do something. I mean if he is somewhat of a director type, I wouldn't expect him to have a 30 inch chain with pants lower than his butt cheeks and a 5xl tall tee either. Let's all settle the fuck down here OK!? lol

Dec 9, 2003
niggas need to start sendin they muzik to college radio. if college radio was flooded with what we wanna hear. and folks actually did boyycott 949, they'd play better muzik quick. but it'd never happen. I'm holdin my end. where'd the hell 103.7 go? they turned into a honkeyrock station better then mariache I guess.

May 10, 2002
KBLX AND 98.1 ALL DAY...GROWN MAN...LOL...I GET TOO VIOLENT WHEN I LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC..HAHA..I NEED ME SOME OF DAT GOOD SADE' & DAT GOOD EARTH WIND & FIRE TO KEEP ME SANE WHILE IM DRIVING....ROAD RAGE LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA...FIND ME ANOTHER MUFUCCA THAT KEEPS LITTLE TENNIS BALL SIZED ROCKS IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT..HAHA

Yup 98.1 and 102.9 are tha only stations I fucks wit!

Didnt stop them before in tha 90s

Sicc OG
Mar 30, 2004
clyde carson gettin big spins over at 94.9 his record is added over there!!!!!!just gotta have their kinda record

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't listen to the radio too much because they usually play the same bullshit over and over... but this thread is homo...