THIS IS THE FUCK YOU POST, WHO DO YOU WANTA SAY FUCK YOU TOO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
FUCC 90% OF THA SICCNESS BOARD.... FOR BEING SUM CLOSED MINDED MUFUCCAZ....AND HATE ON CAT'S FOR THA FACT, THEY TRY TO SUCCEED IN NEW LEVELS OF MUSIC

FUCC THE CATS WHO CLAIM THEY MY FOLKZ, BUT DONT BELEAVE IN A MUFUCCA.... SUCC A DICC WHEN THA ROYALTYS COME MUFUCCAZ

FUCC 90% OF SAN JOSE....FOR NEVER GIVING ME THE CREDIT I DESERVE, MAKE A MUFUCCA LEAVE THE CITY TO GET SUCCESS

FUCC THOSE CAT'S THAT SAY THEY LOVE U TO YA FACE...THEN TALK OUT THEY NECC ONCE YOU TURN YA SHOULDA BLADES

FUCC THEM CAT'S THAT SAY THEY YA NICCA, AND SELL OUT FOR A BITCH.... SWITCH UP ASS NICCAZ... TUCC DICC'D RU-PAUL CUPCAKEZ

FUCC ALL CATS, THAT CALL ME A SELLOUT & FAKE...FOR TRYING TO FEED MY FAMILY

FUCC EVERY REDNECC... AND ALL RACIST MUFUCCAZ... SPECIALLY THOSE MUFUCCAZ THAT SAY..."U CANT RAP, U AINT BLACC"...FUCCCCC U

----- LOVE---

LOVE TO ALL THA CATS THAT FOLLOW ME & SUPPORT ME, NO MATTER WHAT I DO WITH MY MUSIC, AS LONG AS THEY KNOW I DO IT FOR MYSELF

LOVE TO MY MOMA, SISTER, GRANDMA & FAMILY

LOVE TO THE BLOCC & EVERY NICCA ON THE SOUF-SIDE OF THA JO'

LOVE TO MYSELF....FOR NEVER GIIVN IN TO WHAT THESE CLOSE MINDED MUFUCZ SAY....YA'LL MAKE ME STRONGER

U HATE ME??.... **SPITS** THEN FUCC U

DRAWMUH

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
This is a good post...

God Bless everyone. Life is too short to harbor hatred.

But Tre-8: You know I can't resist doggie...what distributors fight with each other? Curious.

Peace.

Jun 28, 2002
^^^^^^^^ LOL ^^^^^^^

You and i knowing !!!!

LOL its all love though B-12 I just hate to see it, it makes it hard on us all!

P.S

Just a Reminder i'm on the outside looking in, so I can't see everything!!

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
^^ I feel you thats a fucked up thing too can't we all just get this money!!!!LOL

I guess some don't see that if muthafuckas had better relations( not smile in your face then scream fuck you later) then it'd be more for everybody instead of painting artist, label, stores and even the distribution it's self in a corner!

Trying to monoplize (spelling) the game!

Tre-8

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK WHINING ASS MOTHERFUCKERS. punks got it better than 80% of the whole fucken world but they still bitchin' about what they ain't got.

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT. theres's a bigger picture then cuz down the street who you want to chunk 'em with. 5% of these humans run the whole fucken world. we all in the same boat. and it's sinkin'.

|GZ| THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO WILL SMILE BEHIND YOUR BACK AND STAB YOU IN THE FACE.

:devious:

Jul 17, 2002
www.70savage.com
fucc all the copz fucc my bm fucc the producers of as we ride they some bitch ass haters fucc all the weak ass katz from the rose that try to rap but cant like smoov e yea i said it fuck all the d.az lawyers and judges up here that tried to give me 16 years for a punk ass 211,459 fuck traviaso for werkin with the feds and gettin me locced up and nate formen for snitchin on a player to get out of his case fuccin fag other then that the rest of the people who talk shit about yer boy yungface eat a dicc im a drop real soon an blow the roof off this bitch im out

Apr 26, 2002
fuck the feeling you get in you gut when you are kicking it with a new piece of ass after just eating some bomb ass mexican food...i hate that...LOL

fuck the itch on your back you can never reach

fuck the district attorney for taking every penny i make

fuck my wallet when i look in and it's empty

fuck the bbq for fucking up my shoes

fuck the so-called record store out here in the east bay who dosen't show love unless you pay for it...FUCK YOU

fuck everyone who doesn't wanna respect us for what we do

fuck all that damn beer for getting me drunk,making me pass out at barryesa and getting me fuckin burned..DAMN

fuck my damn car for taking so long to fix

and finally, fuck my refridgerator for not having any beer in it right now....

FUCK.......gotta go to the store now peace

Playa-T

Jun 21, 2002
Fuck all the rake ass GDs from paulina, roseland, & lowe

Fuck Deacon Moko

Fuck langston bates for being a soft ass bitch

Fuck them gay ass biker police in seattle

Fuck them corny ass white bitches wit braids that get mad when
you call em a wigger

Fuck them ho ass jesus christian muthafuckas and moslem niggas wit them dry ass bean pies and stupid ass newspapers

Fuck dumb ass bitches and they punk ass mamas I aint payin shit you rat hair honky bitch

Fuck fat bitches that wear jean mini skirts put some pants on you ugly bloated muthafuckas

Fuck them knock off niggas and 2000 turn outs that talk shit then call the police when u sock they ass

Fuck eminem rappin bout his mama like a lil pussy

Fuck dre for producin the album

Fuck them dirty back pack Wu Tang knock off niggas

and Fuck bush someone need to cap his ass

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
FUCK PATIENCE
FUCK LITTLE DICKS
FUCK 2 MINUTE BROVAS
FUCK SAKRAMENTO PD
FUCK FAKE GANGSTAS
FUCK C WALKIN
FUCK THE LAKERS AND ANYONE WHO RIDIN EM
FUCK IGNORANCE
FUCK MY DAD
FUCK RACISTS
FUCK WANNA BE PRODUCERS FUNKIN ON THE INTERNET
FUCK NIGGAS WITH NO GAME, TRYIN TO HOLLA
FUCK NIGGAS THAT GET MAD WHEN YOU DONT STOP AND TALK TO THEY UGLY ASSES
FUCK EVERYONE THAT CANT KEEP IT REAL!
FUCK THE SYSTEM
FUCK ANYONE WHO AINT ABOUT THEY CASH
FUCK MUFUCKAS WITH NO DRIVE OR AMBITION COMPLAININ THAT ITS CAUSE THEY "THIS" OR "THAT"
FUCK LAZY, NEEDY, LYIN, HOEIN, THIRSTY BYTCHES THAT MAKE THE THE REAL WOMEN LOOK BAD
FUCK NIGGAS THAT PUT ALL BYTCHES IN CATAGORIES
FUCK COWARDS
FUCK PEOPLE THAT TALK SHYT FROM FAR AWAY
FUCK THE SHERIFFS BYTCH ASSES
FUCK PACIFIC BELL
FUCK JOBS WITHOUT BENEFITS
FUCK THE WAY THIS MUSIC BIZNESS TREATS ITS WOMEN
FUCK ANYONE THAT SAYS I "CANT" TELLS ME "NO" OR TRIES TO DISCOURAGE ME FROM MY GOALS

THAS ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW...ILL BE BACK

Aug 16, 2002
FUCK THE LAKERS
FUCK GAME PLAYIN ASS HOES
FUCK GOLD DIGGERS
FUCK SMALL TITTIES
FUCK HOES WITH NO BOOTTEE
FUCK THE GOVERMENT FOR NOT LEGALIZING BOMB
FUCK BILLS
FUCK STUCK UP HOES
FUCK FAKE ASS HOMIES
FUCK CAMARO'S
FUCK TRAFFIC
FUCK BAMMER WEED
FUCK TAX'S
FUCK ALL POPO'S
FUCK THE SYSTEM
FUCK HOES WHO DRIVE THEY MANS CAR AROUND TRYIN TO FLOSS LIKE THEY THE ONES BALLIN!!

GOTTI

Jul 6, 2002
TRE-8 LOL

YEAH TRE-8 U RIGHT FUCK G.BUSH CUZ ALL MY HOMIES ARE ARABS AND MAYBE NIGGAZ CRAZY AND MAYBE MEXICANZ CRAZY BUT ARABS ARE FUCKIN MANIACS 4 SHO SO WELL FUCK THE WORD THEN AND OHH YEAH FUCK THE TRACK COME AGAIN CUZ A MUTHAFUCKA CAN´T STOP BUMPIN THAT SHIT LOL

Jun 28, 2002
Had some technical difficulties wit my phoneLOL they had to cut it off! LOL

These muthafuckas will cut your cell on the day of the bill...

It'll be on tomeezy.. GAbe!

Tre-8

Lmao @ Boogieman..... You know how we do.