This Is The End

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
There were actually a lot of Biblical inaccuracies. That's kinda where the movie lost me to be honest. I suppose if I had no clue what the Bible actually said then it would've been more watchable. Not to mention a lot of the blasphemy mixed in with the "preachy"ness
You know the bible is fiction and not real? Nm, I've seen your other posts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You know the bible is fiction and not real? Nm, I've seen your other posts.
Regardless of your opinion on the Bible, if you're going to make a Biblical reference, it should still be accurate right? You wouldn't make a movie about Muhammad Ali with a white actor playing his part would you?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The shooting scene with Danny was comedy. All of the Michael Cera scenes were super funny to me and I can't stand that guy. Like I said, the first half was pretty funny

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Well, they made movies about Jesus and he was white...:ermm:
I wonder how dark he would've been. I've seen a grip of Jewish people who weren't very dark and there's Jewish people with blue eyes. What He looks like is the least important thing. They never depict him with rabbi curls either yet people called him rabbi