THIS IS PROLLY THE GREATEST ISSUE OF ANY MAGAZINE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
check out the new MurderDog Magazine cuzz. Its the one with Paul Wall on the cover. The bay is all over that issue. Heres a list of articles on there.

Fed-X & AP.9 article
Dope Game article
Yukmouth article
BavGate article
Mistah F.A.B. article

Great issue. and Fuck the Source and XXL.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Greatest issue was XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE's Issue with LIL JON & Tha Eastside Boys, MAC DRE, FEDERATION, THE FRONTLINE, DESTINY'S CHILD, ASHANTI, THE JACKA, and A-WAX on the cover. Other articles were Rick Rock, Woodie, Missippi, Sky Balla, The Team, E-40, B-Legit, D-Shot, Suga T, Celly Cel, Jay Tee, Mac Mall, Baby Bash, Young Mugzi, Dubee, PSD, Coolio Da Undadogg, Turf Talk, Studio Tone, J-Diggs, Johhny Z, Kadofi, Young Dru, E.B. Daddy of Da Hood, Sleepdank, P-Reek, M-Dash, Droop-E, B-Slimm, Indecent & Krypto, Young Mennace, Arsenal, Bill $tack, Bigg Panch, Cam & Drew Deezy, Kay Pee, Chozen, and everybody's favorite Kobe Soz.

Or the XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE issue with OUTKAST, Beyonce, Mya, Westside Connection, Too $hort, Yukmouth, Keak Da Sneak on the cover. Other articles included Baby D, Northern Expozure, One Vo1ce, Rydah J.Klyde, Kanyva, Haf-Time, Knumskull, Digital Underground, The Delinquents, E-A-Ski, Hittaz On The Payroll, Nutt-So, A.M.W., The Team, Kammurda, Moses Music, T-Mirakulus, Balance, Re-Akt, Mistah F.A.B., Ant Wiggins, Octavius Miller, Lil Al, Beebo, F.L.O., C.A.S.P., Scrilla Mac, Bonez, Purpose and Scholar, Mars, Bay Area Sex Clubs. Plus we had Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Cricet, Ecay Uno, Lil C.S., Silas, Cee Wee 3, R.Beta & Macnificent, B-Stone, Mackvillin, ICONS, Don Diego, Cuzzin Ice Lecta, Jack Dee, Tiny Doo, Southpsychocide, S5, Grant Theft, and Hartman from the Batkave.

Or the issue with Ca$h Money, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Lil Kim, Ginuwine on the cover. Other articles were Goapele, Tch N9ne, Don Juan, Rich The Factor, Vell Bakardy, Court-Dog, Hobotone, Below Zero, Greedy, Trajik, Young Kev, Lou-E-Lou, Lev Berlak(The Grill Studio), Lexx, Shemp, Black C (RBL POSSE), JT The Bigga Figga, B-12, D-Moe, Andre Nickatina, Cellski, Guce, The Enhancer and T.C., Mr Sandman, Tha Gamblaz, Taydatay, Baldhead Rick, Mr. Kee, Fully Loaded, www.friscostreetshow.com, U.D.I., Louie Loc, Herm, T-Lowe, Marquis, Thicker Than Blood, Willie Hen, Big Mack, Mr. Laid, Charles Kelley, Equipto, Slo-O, Esbee, ADR, Pho Balo, Playboy (GhettoLine Prod.), Charlie Manhattan, Checkmate, Killa Valley Cartel, A-Wax, T-Lo, Moonshine Bandits, and Knocksmith Productions.

5 good interviews out of 50 dont cut it in my Bay Area/San Diego/Independent Rap Scene.......... But good looking out for the thread.

Feb 9, 2005
ya but people pay you for interviews so your word really aint mean that much when it comes to reviews. Example: Kobe Soz. Everybody and thir unborn daughters knew that shit was garbage yet you guys still praised him cause he paid yall. Fuck that atleast xxl/source will let you know when an album is garbage.

Feb 4, 2004
Example: Kobe Soz. Everybody and thir unborn daughters knew that shit was garbage yet you guys still praised him cause he paid yall. Fuck that atleast xxl/source will let you know when an album is garbage.
CO SIGN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN WANN OUT KOBE SOZ WACK ASS IN YOUR MAG PERIOD LET ALONE SAY HIS ALBUM WAS GOOD

Sep 30, 2005
The Source and XXL reviews aint never been shit. Biased as the fuck. That said, if any magazine out there is praising Kobe Soz, it really kills any credibility they could have with the reviews. I'd like to see how they did that though. Anybody got that review? How could they possibly have made that shit look good?

Mar 6, 2005
Mr Ceza said:
Greatest issue was XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE's Issue with LIL JON & Tha Eastside Boys, MAC DRE, FEDERATION, THE FRONTLINE, DESTINY'S CHILD, ASHANTI, THE JACKA, and A-WAX on the cover. Other articles were Rick Rock, Woodie, Missippi, Sky Balla, The Team, E-40, B-Legit, D-Shot, Suga T, Celly Cel, Jay Tee, Mac Mall, Baby Bash, Young Mugzi, Dubee, PSD, Coolio Da Undadogg, Turf Talk, Studio Tone, J-Diggs, Johhny Z, Kadofi, Young Dru, E.B. Daddy of Da Hood, Sleepdank, P-Reek, M-Dash, Droop-E, B-Slimm, Indecent & Krypto, Young Mennace, Arsenal, Bill $tack, Bigg Panch, Cam & Drew Deezy, Kay Pee, Chozen, and everybody's favorite Kobe Soz.

Or the XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE issue with OUTKAST, Beyonce, Mya, Westside Connection, Too $hort, Yukmouth, Keak Da Sneak on the cover. Other articles included Baby D, Northern Expozure, One Vo1ce, Rydah J.Klyde, Kanyva, Haf-Time, Knumskull, Digital Underground, The Delinquents, E-A-Ski, Hittaz On The Payroll, Nutt-So, A.M.W., The Team, Kammurda, Moses Music, T-Mirakulus, Balance, Re-Akt, Mistah F.A.B., Ant Wiggins, Octavius Miller, Lil Al, Beebo, F.L.O., C.A.S.P., Scrilla Mac, Bonez, Purpose and Scholar, Mars, Bay Area Sex Clubs. Plus we had Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Cricet, Ecay Uno, Lil C.S., Silas, Cee Wee 3, R.Beta & Macnificent, B-Stone, Mackvillin, ICONS, Don Diego, Cuzzin Ice Lecta, Jack Dee, Tiny Doo, Southpsychocide, S5, Grant Theft, and Hartman from the Batkave.

Or the issue with Ca$h Money, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Lil Kim, Ginuwine on the cover. Other articles were Goapele, Tch N9ne, Don Juan, Rich The Factor, Vell Bakardy, Court-Dog, Hobotone, Below Zero, Greedy, Trajik, Young Kev, Lou-E-Lou, Lev Berlak(The Grill Studio), Lexx, Shemp, Black C (RBL POSSE), JT The Bigga Figga, B-12, D-Moe, Andre Nickatina, Cellski, Guce, The Enhancer and T.C., Mr Sandman, Tha Gamblaz, Taydatay, Baldhead Rick, Mr. Kee, Fully Loaded, www.friscostreetshow.com, U.D.I., Louie Loc, Herm, T-Lowe, Marquis, Thicker Than Blood, Willie Hen, Big Mack, Mr. Laid, Charles Kelley, Equipto, Slo-O, Esbee, ADR, Pho Balo, Playboy (GhettoLine Prod.), Charlie Manhattan, Checkmate, Killa Valley Cartel, A-Wax, T-Lo, Moonshine Bandits, and Knocksmith Productions.

5 good interviews out of 50 dont cut it in my Bay Area/San Diego/Independent Rap Scene.......... But good looking out for the thread.
yeah thatz nice, but Murder Dog is a semi-mainstream magazine, while xplosive is still an underground magazine. Murder Dog is very popular in the west, south, and midwest which means the bay artist on the Murder Dog are getting some exposure on those places. thats why I said its the best issue I ever read because Murder is really prolly the 3rd most popular magazine out there behind XXL/Source.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i buy my xplosive mags right here in nyc and every issue is packed with dope ass interviews. i really loved the one with mac dre, federation and lil jon on the cover, also the last issue with david banner on cover and my boy cognito inside was tight too. xplosive is an outstanding magazine that i will continue to support

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
DIPSET, running a magazine is a business. Yes people pay to get in the magazine, but then people pay to get in the Source and XXL. Do you think Nas and Eminem, and these cats get interviews for free. Did you see their ad in the same magazine, that's means it was business! You buy in ad in Source, depending if your anyone, you get an interview. If your an independent cat, more than likely you won't get shit out of them.. Plus Kobe Soz paid to get in. If you read the album review I did you would understand what I'm doing. I never said his album was great, I never said it's the shit, I never said he's dope. Keep hanging around the Siccness, you have a lot to learn-142 posts, hah! Last word about Kobe Soz, he's made more noise (Good or Bad) than most Squares from Burlingame and surrounding spots. Murderdog #3 behind Source and XXl. I'll agree with that in the fact they get down with the majors and heavy on the Independent Southern artists. Plus they've been in the game for over 10 years. XPLOSIVE has been around almost 5 years. Check every Magazine's history, who's making the most progress, you be the judge. Exposure is the name of the game. So if you want exposure in Murderdog, then pay $2000.00 for it. Pay $700.00 for it with XPLOSIVE. What's in your budget???

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
What's up Game Insane??? Buy any ad space in this next issue, We'll do an interview for ya, just call me if interested...(925) 594-0251 Cesar

May 28, 2004
Mr Ceza said:
hahah yeah..i must've literally bought five issues cuz of the Mac Dre and Vallejo section. hahaha i did leave some copies for other people though.