this is how killa tay and spider loc hooked up for the tracc off snake eyes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2009
foo ghost dance a bitch lol talking about he can see me in the physical hahaa little bitch tried to make some internet threats homeboy i shot u the address to the blue room no replies bacc i can give a bout a sacremento gangsta homie its really craccin in l.a. nigga
shut up kila tay niga you just mad cause the homie said that about you and your style
if you think about it you the first nigga to put spider on but who gets more shine right now you or spider nigga lets keep it mobby
thats funny cause this nigga f31 roger tryin to hype up san diego shit but them niggaz will never blow..there's not one nigga under your grab em list worth checcin for but the homie young hootie from wspiru and that nigga know me and he fucced wit us plenty of times and he on the new mixtape..nigga aint no riding the homie nut sacc cuzzzzz
we out here heavy promoting indastreets nigga..pushin major units on an independent level nigga how about killa tay nigga

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SINCE YOU WANNA TAKE IT THERE...I GOT MORE SALES THAN YOUR HOMIES...BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT THE NEW ALBUM DO...I'M NOT IN COMPETITION WITH NOBODY CUZZ..THAT'S CUZ I'M CONFIDENT WITH MYSELF...YOU NEED 2 STOP RIDIN THE NEXT NIGGAS NUTS HOMIE...WHAT THE FUCC DO YOU DO????GANGBANG & JOCC OTHER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET????IF THAT'S THE CASE I'M CONTENT WITH LIFE CUZ I'M NOT STUCC IN THAT WORLD...I RAISE MY KIDS & DO ME....& STILL WILL GAS ANY NIGGA UNDER THE SUN IF IT COMES DOWN 2 IT...& YEH...5-11 250......ONE OF THEM FAT FIT NIGGAS....SO WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME CUZZ..I'M STILL TAKIN FADES NIGGA..AIN'T NO FEAR HERE....YOU NEED JESUS CUZ YOU ANNOYING AS FUCC LIKE A DEMON....SEARCH 4 YOUR SOUL & HOLLA AT ME LIKE A REAL ONE & YOU MIGHT GET SOME RESPECT...OTHER THAN THAT FUCC YOU CUZZ...GORILLA GANG-LEARN ABOUT IT

Feb 26, 2009
you ve been out longer homie we making more money got a private jet our own studio filming company baymaac. we re not having problems getting our music out in the streets. we did the mixtape a month thang last year k t. we got the connected 5 in d.a. streets right now kt. we ll see when spider 3rd solo drop this year who will get a bigger buzz and have a better album. you havent done a tight solo since snake eyes and that moment of truth was tight but it was a collab album

Feb 26, 2009
i dont sit here getting new accts gay ass nigga mr tongue twista a wigger from florida keep deleting my shit i still cant see how white people can relate to gangsta shit
if the y never experienced it first hand
fa sho cuzzzzzzz

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
THIS SUcKA IS cOMEDY...MUCH LUV TAY....BUT DON'T GET cAUGHT UP IN THIS SICCNESS HYPE...THE MAJORITY OF MUTHAFUcKAS ON HERE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE....I FUcK WITH REAL NIGGAS...cOLORS DON'T MATTER...IT'S ALMOST 2010....THE TRUTH IS WITHIN YOURSELF.... M.GANG100.... THIS cHARAcTER IS BORED AND LOVES TO KEEP REAL 1's ENTERTAINED, HE MUST BE SPIDERS WATERBOY OR SUMFA, WE KNOW THE REAL WIT SPIDER AND KNOW WHO HE WAS FUcKIN' WIT BEFORE 50. LET THIS "WEIRDO" HAVE HIS THREAD, HE'S JUST HAPPY TO BE TALKING TO YOU, GIVE HIM A cUPcAKE, HE'S SWEET!! AND A FAN 4 REAL, YEAH DOE!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THAT'S GOOD 4 YOU HOMIE...I WILL APPRECIATE & NOT HATE(LIKE YOU) CUZ I GOT LOVE 4 SPIDER....DO I THINK HE RAPS BETTER THAN ME....NO....I DON'T THINK ANYBODY DOES BUT THAT'S MY PERSONAL OPINION...I'M NOT IN NO RACE WITH ANYBODY & YOUR COMMENTS ONLY MAKE ME THINK YOU ARE HATIN ON ME 4 NO REASON BUT IF THAT'S WHAT GETS YOUR DICC HARD,DO YOU CUZZ...I'M GLAD I CAN COME ON THE SICCNESS & TALK INTELLIGENTLY & NEVER GET BANNED REGARDLESS WHAT I SAY...WHEN YOU GIVE RESPECT YOU GET RESPECT...IF YOU WANT 2 BE THE THORN IN MY SIDE JUST PUT IT OUT THERE....I'M A REAL NIGGA...I DO WHAT I WANT..IF I WANTED ALBUMS OUT I WOULD PUT THEM OUT...I GOT 10 PROJECTS READY SO WHEN THE GAMES BEGIN YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL JUST PLAY THE HATE CARD LIKE USUAL....THAT'S WHY YOU IN ONE PLACE AGITATING NIGGAS THAT PROBABLY COULD HELP YOU GROW OUT OF YOUR DICCRIDER STAGE..YOU SOUND LIKE THE GAME...NAME DROPPIN ALL THE TIME...AS LONG AS YOU KNOW....DEEP DOWN IN MY HEART....I DON'T GIVE A FUCC ABOUT WHAT YOU TALKIN..I AIN'T LOSIN NO SLEEP OVER SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW CUZ THE LOVE MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE...YOU MIGHT BE GROWN BUT IN MY EYES YOU NEED 2 GROW THE FUCC UP...OR TAKE THAT SHIT 2 A FORUM WHERE NIGGAS WILL RESPECT YOUR OPINION...THIS IS WCM...YOU MINCED MEAT IN HERE BOY CUZ YOU KEEP GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN....THANKS 4 THE ENTERTAINMENT THOUGH...WHEN I DO TALK 2 SPIDER I'LL CHECC YOUR M-O....YOU SOUND LIKE A WHITE BOY OR A YOUNGSTA...NIGGA I'M 20 STEPS AHEAD OF YOU..I JUST DON'T RUN MY MOUTH...THAT'S WHAT THE BITCHES DO CUZZ....KEEP IT CRIPPIN.100

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
i dont sit here getting new accts gay ass nigga mr tongue twista a wigger from florida keep deleting my shit i still cant see how white people can relate to gangsta shit
if the y never experienced it first hand
fa sho cuzzzzzzz
THAT'S CUZ YOU FUCCIN WITH THE MOB...REAL CONNECTIONS....ALL COLORS SHAPES AND SIZES....YOU JUST MAKIN YOURSELF AN ENEMY....REAL NIGGAS STICC TOGETHER & ELIMINATE PERPS!!! I COULD HAVE BEEN GOT YOU BANNED AGAIN...TRYIN 2 GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT...YOUR CHARACTER IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT ROUND HERE....I DON'T NEED NO NEW FRIENDS CUZZ...RESPECT SOMETHING OR KICC ROCCS!!!

Jul 29, 2008
foo ghost dance a bitch lol talking about he can see me in the physical hahaa little bitch tried to make some internet threats homeboy i shot u the address to the blue room no replies bacc i can give a bout a sacremento gangsta homie its really craccin in l.a. nigga
shut up kila tay niga you just mad cause the homie said that about you and your style
if you think about it you the first nigga to put spider on but who gets more shine right now you or spider nigga lets keep it mobby
thats funny cause this nigga f31 roger tryin to hype up san diego shit but them niggaz will never blow..there's not one nigga under your grab em list worth checcin for but the homie young hootie from wspiru and that nigga know me and he fucced wit us plenty of times and he on the new mixtape..nigga aint no riding the homie nut sacc cuzzzzz
we out here heavy promoting indastreets nigga..pushin major units on an independent level nigga how about killa tay nigga
shits crackin in la? its crackin anywhere if you "indastreets". And yeah, I got homies all from WSP... all them Black Tek Rangers.

SD GOT WAY MORE TALENT then your homies! Straight up. I'm not saying Spider aint shit.. but to them, he kant hang. You know that. He might be street, props for that, but he aint heat on the mic. Everyone told you that rap critic.

And you ridin his nutz... yeah he ya homey, thats all good to support. But songs speak for themselves.

I hype any place that gots good music. Seattle to San Diego. Not everyone gots good music tho.. so I aint gonna hype that shit. Dont get it twisted, I fuk wid hella katz outta LA. Vets on the mic to the new west. From that G shit to the lyrical back pack shit. Yeah I fuck wid Popa Smurf, June Dawg, and Tuff.

But as you see, SD runs So Cal forum. I guess you missed my threads wid Compton homies I pushed. Some Inglewood as well.

I put it like this though. I got homies in SD and they put out dope music. So I'mma say something about it. So does Compton, Inglewood, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Watts, South Central...

but lets get down to it. Your tryna promote your homey, and I kan dig that. Shit I support my homies too. But coming up with bullshit to stir up shit makes you (and the artists you promoting) look like a bitch. that 50 cent beef tactic dont work.

Like I said, good music speaks for itself.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah I knew it was rap critic with all them run-on sentences....

And u can miss me with all that venom and hatred ur spittin my way....Im too grown to get caught up in ur level. Its funny cuz I never had a conversation with u before you started sending me hella pms and leaving messages on my page. I think ur a j-cat for real and its sad as fuck that ur a grown man that acts like u aint got no common sense or even a little idea of how to speak to grown men. Its good though, you keep actin like someones scared of meeting u but really u got it all fucked up, we play for keeps around my way bro, believe me its not a game and I wouldnt even get into it with u or anyone else over no net shit unless u brought it to me. So with that said good luck with ur fucked up existence, I hope u enjoy riding the next mans coat tail for the rest of ur life while us real ones make our own path...PEACE SUCKA!!!!

Feb 26, 2009
get the fucc outta here ghost dance wit that bullshit i started spitting real shit to smig dirtee you sent me a pm talking about i could give a fucc about smig dirtee and them fools cause my hood dont get along wit garden blocc..so stop it cuzzzzzz wit that bullshit homie
ask tay about the coast nigga we deep as fucc and active as fucc nigga.

Jul 29, 2008
I fuk wid 211, roccett, crooked I, Bishop, and young hootie.

I'm surprised I didnt see spider loc and 40 glock on that list. Being that you keep speakin on him.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Back at it huh Rap Critic? Tay he want you to say somethin bad about spider loc so it can be beef wit you and (not him) spider loc!! Don't fall for it homie!! Man i got real shit goin on wit this nigga who supposed to wanna kill me over a bitch like he killed my potna over the same bitch!! Im strapped up wit my ear to the street!! Peeka-boo bitch ass nigga keep playin hide and seek!! Betta hope he see me first!! See rap critic i wasnt playin when i said i dont run to tay and bo for funk!! I handle it accordingly!! 1 nigga 1 me, a mob of niggas i go get the MOB. Rap critic leave my homie alone please! Stop tryin to keep niggas down and against eachother let get it together!! Im up now at 4:29am Guardin my fam wit this chop next to me livin this real shit STOP THE INTERNET VIOLENCE...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SMALL THINGS 2 A GIANT....I'M 2 SEASONED 2 FALL INTO A TRAP...I GOT A MYSPACE..SPIDER KNOWS HOW 2 GET AHOLD OF ME IF HE HAD A PROBLEM....VICE VERSA....THIS MF JUST AIN'T GOT NOTHIN 2 DO...GO REP THAT SHIT IN THE SOUTHERN CALI FORUM CUZ IT'S YOU AGAINST THE WORLD IN HERE...REAL NIGGAS STICC TOGETHER AND THEN SOME DEMONIZED NIGGA ALWAYS WANT 2 COME OUT THE WOODWORKS WITH SOME BULLSHIT...PROBABLY SMOKIN SHERM BUMPIN DJ QUIK CAUGHT UP IN FANTASY LAND...I GOT A COUSIN FROM THE COAST & I ASKED HIM ABOUT DEEKO & HE SAID HE'S NOT A FACTOR....SEEMS MORE LIKE A GROUPEE 2 ME!!!100

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
get the fucc outta here ghost dance wit that bullshit i started spitting real shit to smig dirtee you sent me a pm talking about i could give a fucc about smig dirtee and them fools cause my hood dont get along wit garden blocc..so stop it cuzzzzzz wit that bullshit homie
ask tay about the coast nigga we deep as fucc and active as fucc nigga.
Why the fuck would I send u pm about that????

Lets keep it real here fuck boy, u read a post I sent to someone else about my hood not gettin along with VGS (VARRO "GARDONS" SACRA) and you got butt hurt and tryed to tell me I cant listen to no Garden Block Music. Well like I told u before I'll listen to what the fuck I want too. I grew up on Block music so fuck u and ya momma. I love dope gangtsa rap music and GBC been dropin some of the hottest shit on earth so why wouldnt I fucks with it???? Your just mad cuz I said spider locs music is trash and IMO he is. Belive me if spider had spitterz I would give im his props and I would slap his music but truth be told ur big homies music aint the bizz, PERIOD.

And on a side note my hood aint got funk with GBC or any crip hood at that.

Aint no crips even in my hoods radar for us to even be worried about um.We got enough issues around our way with other nortenos sets so it is what it is....

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
aint nobody tryin to do that shit nigga
im just speaking the truth about the music
spider shit way better loc
im not a factor
Hahaha....this post was just straight up comedy.

"im not a factor"<<<<<CLASSIC

Its funny cuz u was talkin to ppl like u were. I wouldnt even be on ur helmet like this if u didnt start talkin shit bout Mexicans for real. I tried to ignore ur pms for week untill that shit....but its good cuz GOD dont like ugly....and from all the hate u spew and all that shit talkin bout Mexicans is gonna land u in trouble with them surenos down south....so good luck with that.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND..HIS OPINION ABOUT SPIDER IS BIASED...YOU SUPPOSED 2 SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES BUT WHEN YOU GO UP AGAINST THE TRUTH THERE IS NO WAY 2 DEFEAT THAT..SPIDER HAS A GOOD WORK ETHIC & I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS A "PRETTY GOOD" RAPPER...BUT AFTER THE FACT, I'VE NEVER HEARD A SONG BY THE HOMIE THAT I JUST COULDN'T STOP PLAYING...I NEVER SPEAK DOWN ON HIM BUT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON HERE JUST AIN'T GONE GIVE HIM NO PROPS...YOU CAN'T BE MAD AT THAT...MY FAN BASE BEEN NATIONWIDE CUZZ...NO G-UNIT, NO INTERNET SITES, AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL...NO HATIN ASS HOMIES MAKIN IT HARDER 4 ME...YOU FROM THE LAND...YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT RESPECT...THERE'S REAL NIGGAS EVERYWHERE...WITH THE SAME KINDS OF WEAPONS & HEART NIGGAS FROM THE GANGBANG CAPITOL GOT...GROW UP IN YOUR MIND HOMIE...THAT'S ALL IT TAKES