this is fucked up.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...nos-dSource-Exclusive-Interview-with-Bob-Arum

more mayweather antics. i lost all respect for dude. this touches on race and boxing like i spoke previous but this is fucked!

this just goes to show you how much asians are underestimated and to take away the accomplishments of our people is nothing new. it just strengthens my pride and lets me know just how much ignorance there is.

May 6, 2002
Some filipino's claim to be asian, and some say they are islanders and don't want to be considered asian. Plus they all have mexican last names...so it's a little hard to say where you guys are.

I just say Islanders.

Oct 18, 2003
the real classification is "asian pacific islander". asia consists of india, china ect. orient is japan. philippines is in the pacific ocean. if you go to the pen, asians such as laos, cambodians, tongans, filipinos and somoan's (not asian, but pacific islander) all kick it togehter and are all classified as "others".