This is Fucked up....Dumb British

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
N0rthernW4rrior said:
WELL, TO sAVE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO RIsK LIVEs. BLOOD MUsT BE sHED....R.I.P
save people by killing people?

kinda self defeating. . . don't ya think?

the only way you can logicize that is if you say that some lives are more valuable than others.

now ask yourself "who do you want to be the decision maker on that judgment call when YOUR life is in the balance?"

Jun 27, 2003
They think old boy might have been Brazilian... Plain clothed ppl are chasing somebody with guns, and they wonder why he didn't stop???? Five shots to the dome, that doesn't make any kind of sense. Northern warrior, you sound like a fuckin idiot... how does that help save ANY lives???

Jun 27, 2003
Coming from somebody who portrays themselves as a Gangsta, and you're perfectly okay with the pigs shooting down an innocent man who was probably NOT EVEN Arabian?? Can't take any chances? Don't you know the pigs aren't on your side homie?

Jul 25, 2005
Are you guys that stupid? Running from the police in a subway just days after their bombings is not a smart thing to do.

At the point where he disobeyed orders from the police, he became guilty.

Tragic, but his fault.

Jun 27, 2003
Tha_Perv said:
Are you guys that stupid? Running from the police in a subway just days after their bombings is not a smart thing to do.

At the point where he disobeyed orders from the police, he became guilty.

Tragic, but his fault.
PLAIN CLOTHED pigs.... do you think he KNEW they were pigs?

Jun 27, 2003
Tha_Perv said:
Terrorists are not supposed to. Thats the whole idea kiddo. How else can they stop Muslims from riding the subway?
maybe you missed the part where they said he's believed to be of BRAZILLIAN descent boy.

Oct 14, 2004
Are you people really serious, this guy got what he got because he was stupid. They told him to stop, maybe he shouldnt have ran. Dont go running from the police days after a bombing. If I seen a suspicious person doing things he shouldnt then Iam grabbing my gun as well. No more Sept 11.

Jan 2, 2003
Rob S4 said:
Are you people really serious, this guy got what he got because he was stupid. They told him to stop, maybe he shouldnt have ran. Dont go running from the police days after a bombing. If I seen a suspicious person doing things he shouldnt then Iam grabbing my gun as well. No more Sept 11.
white people crack me up....scardy-cat mudaphuckers i SWEAR!!!

man, i bet anybody who ISNT white is suspicious to u....

I read more about this and they guy ran cuz he had an expired visa and he worked In London and mostly sent money back home to support his family...(he was Brazilian)

AND....dude was shot SEVEN times in the head.....

Jul 25, 2005
7 times? That's impressive! I don't even think our police could hit a man 7 times in the head without hitting the chest or some innocent bistandard.

This Brazillion person should have educated himself on the current situation of the terrorist situations and the attitude toward shady characters.

Once again, Terrorists fuck it all up for everyone.

Jun 14, 2005
on this thread I see some intelligent posts and I see some ignorant posts. I just want to remind those intelligent that many people in this world are ignorant. so get used to educating the ignorant if you really plan on making a difference. and remember, nobody likes that teacher who makes you feel stupid, nobody listens to that teacher.