This Is From DAHEART

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
This is from daheart see this thugster cry this is no lie Dear Lord God i dont wanna die

I shed tears for years of dead peers that ran the street with no fear live by the sword die by the sword rest thier painful soals Dear Lord and give they momas peace for the sorrowful tears that they cried Im sorry to all the momas that had babies that died i wish i could take it back remaniceing getting blitzed on Yack Im sorry what other words can i say thought from the streets whats fair play and i know thats not sayin much never leave the spot with out the 380 tucked Old English tightly clutched I lay down and sleep in a cematary tears streack my face for all the soilders burried I carry the waight of the world on my shoulders ballas sell the bolders shotcallas popin collas in Impalas and them toe to toe type brawllers can you see the pain in Daheart can you see how lucid left his mark all over my scar filled body i live with real thugster pain Dear Lord God help to maintain and leave my kids a lil change Moma please dry your eyes it hurt me that i hurt you and that you cry Im sorry i gotta get blitzed sometimes jus to get by but thats the way it is when you choose hustlin as ur bizz times is tence and nobody gives ashyt stacking paper with dreams of getting ritch I give my testamoney threw my poetry and one day the Source will be quoteing me holding me accuountable for my actions still aint got time for relaxin Dear God im sorry for them jackins they got me on my knees asking for forgiveness for all my many sins