This is 40 ( knocked up sequel )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Something about Leslie Mann makes me want to really bang her but while also punching her in the face at the same time.
I agree.

A young Leslie Mann is the biz... I remember her in Big Daddy & thought she was sexy.

She does have this look to her that is not really explainable in terms of hot or not

gif action...

Props: Nuttkase
Jul 9, 2007
I am white and this movie was some straight white people problems. Dude has a giant house and drives a brand new BMW his kids have ipads,Iphones, and laptops like it's nothing. But he might have to "Oh no" stop paying all his dad's bill's who also lives in a big ass house(with a bunch of kids but no income for some reason). So holy shit they might have to move into a normal sized house and live in the suburbs. Oh the humanity!!! And I am only touching the tip of the iceberg here. Awful movie unless you are about to be 40 and rich I guess.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
How were her tits so big in Big Daddy and pretty much non-existent now? Implant removal or...?

Overall, this movie was weak. Some laughs for sure, but it was exhausting to sit through the whole thing. It felt very formulaic. Apatow is hit and miss these days. 5/10

Props: S.SAVAGE