THIS IS 4 U

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

niggaz I thought were real turn out to ce some fake ass niggaz you know who you are

ALL UP IN MY FACE TELLING ME HOW YOU FEEL MY SHIT

talk big but what you really about...niggas aint even from the hoods they clame to ce from...I know the real and can tell from your actions .

on some real SHIT ...DONT FUCC WIT ME IN THE FUTURE......C-LIM....

GROUPIE.....:devious:

C-LIM

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
CUZZ CALM DOWN MY N IGGA QUIT RIDE-N ON THEEZE NIGGAZ YOU KNOW THE COMPUTER GODS GONNA BANN YOU IN A MINUTE ....BUT NE WAY GET AT YO NIGGA
...DUBBZ

C

C-LIM

HUH

not you PO I havent had the privalage to meet you yet....

nigga know who he is

on some funny shit....REAL CHOP!!!
:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Slim Cuzz........ u make this mufuccn board cracc!!!!!.... i dont giva fucc..... mufuccaz may hate on u.... whateva whateva......but when EVER u come to tha board..... u like the EMINEM of the siccness...... nigga causes more controversy then ANYONE!!!!..... lmaooooo......you'll leave for a week......come bacc with a new nigga to diss....... its siccccccccccccccccccc........keep it gangsta cuzzo......spill tha beans thoe Lim!!!!...... got me bitin my knee-caps off in anticipation ...of the new booty u diggin in

@I-ROCC.......Cuz, u said ud hit my email with sum audio's..... never got em [email protected]
shoot me sumpin loco

May 11, 2002
Re: new killa tay jan 2003

TPO-WCM-RECORDS said:
who was that fo?
2003 That shit should be heat! cant wait for it....Do you know if there is supposed to be a BUllys W/ Fullys pt 2? Fuckin Guce & Tay rip shit up together!

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

yeah any yall got any info regardin' that new tay release?
killa tay the best rapper on west coast mafia bar none

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
T-Nutty

just got bacc from South Sac, fuccin wit my nigga T-Nutty.. we laid down 2 heaterz, one with my niggaz the Fellow Crimeez, my niggaz from South Stoccton. and one with my brother blaccjacc. it was nuthin but love, real niggaz connected. any of yall wanna hear the tracc, holla at me, ill give u the location 2 download it from. SEATTLE 2 THA BAY NIGGAZ

May 27, 2002
aye ^^ do you even know who GOD is?? can you tell me the artist that is?? unless you know which artist that is, then you got no reason speakin on em......dont speak on shit you dont know shit about

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Re: @G.O.D

MafiaPak said:
@G.O.D
get off that nigga nuts homie.. pop ure own colla
LMAO.......... ridin nuts??......aint u the one jumpin around every post........"OMG, LIKE TOTALY, LIKE I JUST MADE A SONG WITH T-NUTT, LIKE OMG, LIKE COOL"............nigga relax....... i been knowin slim for yr's....

aint u that pinjabi crip from seattle......that had funk with my cuzzin Maja???

MISTA DRAWMUH...... GOD