This how much more lame scraps are getting:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2003
4real lol hahah stupid azz people thinkin that they have 2 dress a certain way, and that if they do sumhow they'll b super og's er sum shit
LMAO at this 1 girl bein so specific in the clothing saying thangz like "pants are normally size 50 waist...no matter how small you are"
"white large t-shirts no pockets or drawings unless its 18st...bottom of the arm should reach the elbow and tucked in none of this shirts hanging out stuff"

Dec 18, 2004
i guess if you were to get in a fight they would worry about there clothes getting dirty....lol They all about looks just like all skraps

May 6, 2004
HAHA I SEEN IT FROM XV3GANG.COM THEY GOT RETARDED LOOKIN MOTHAFUCKAZ,SHORTZ N DARKER, SPECIAL ED SCRAPZ N SHYT.., THEY GOT 18ST IN MIDDLE EASTERN N RUSSIA TOO WTF IS THAT ?! LOL I AINT SEEN ANY REAL 18STER IN DA NORTHERN CALI, 18ST DOESN'T EXIST IN DA NORTHERN CALI EXPECT NORTE 18ST IN DA BAY AREA..

Jan 19, 2003
ORALE ESE ME N MY 18ST HOMIES ARE PUTTIN IT DOWN HARD HERE IN INDIA I WAS WONDERIN IF MY BLUE RAG WAS ACCEPTABLE IT'S ACTUALLY RED WE CANT AFFORD A BLUE ONE CUZ THEY COST AN EXTRA 2 CENTS. TEACH US HOW 2 PUT IT DOWN. N MY BELT IS 2 INCHES BELOW MY THIGH ESA MISS TROOPS IS THAT KOO OR IM NOT GANGSTA. I MEAN CHOLO NO SOY PINCHE MAYATE IM SORRRY. 18ST POR VIDA!

& lol @ the guy asking if red cortezes are ok. I imagine some confused ass overseas scraps on the board wearin KSWISS, Sacra Kings jerseys and Red Cortez.

Oct 10, 2004
you know what i just took some time to read that bored and i cant belive the shit im seeing lol those lame ass bitches actually spend time trying to recruit rejects lol well i guess the name skrap fits them well

Status
Not open for further replies.