This forum is dead as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
i heard some people dont like postin up in here just theres a lot rappers on the siccness and worried about cats stealin there lyrics but i remeber back in like 99,00 that motherfucker was crackin

Apr 25, 2002
^^ most of these cats on here homie are just people fucking around battle rapping, write lyrics just having some fun... i dont think people are jacking lyrics but shit in todays world u never know huh... fuck everyone haha

and beto... u want to battle or something homie... i mean lets bring this shit back to the days where we had this popin like virgins in a whorehouse

Apr 20, 2005
I'm waitin for that Zilla dude to respond to ur shit. Then i will punish him. Then i will pulverize anybody else who wants to test me. Then when i get back from the desert i'm gonna finally get on audio and challenge whoever's hot on this website.

Oct 14, 2004
I used to just run all through this bitch. lately I been putting rapping on the back burner for school. I miss this shit, but at the same time Iam getting older so I have other priorities to do. Iam bring some shit back. i remember how close i got to a tourney vic against C.U.R.T.I.S. B. Hahah shit was cool though.