This forum has gone soft.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
that is mighty nice of you..but i already got one..its attached to a jobless, shiftless, wanna be rapper...and its currently sleeping in my nice cal king size matress top bed... im contemplating following thru with my evil thoughts...u may have a shot.. all hope is not lost

Jul 15, 2010
that is mighty nice of you..but i already got one..its attached to a jobless, shiftless, wanna be rapper...and its currently sleeping in my nice cal king size matress top bed... im contemplating following thru with my evil thoughts...u may have a shot.. all hope is not lost
before you kill him let me get a crack at that pussy :cool:

Jul 3, 2007
nice try... see..you just don't make the grade..maybe i'm thicker skinned.. but i'm used to posts that invoked some type of reaction other than pity... these guys used to make comments that would make girls run away crying... this just seems like the FCC version.. i completely dissapprove..

Nov 26, 2009
faggot... this forum has gone soft... maybe it's cuz of the juggalo shit... them fags need a bomb dropped on at the next gathering... music has gone soft period... everythings emo and not serious enough... smcrazy you need to be out raping hoes then rapping about how you cut em up and ate their herpe infested vaginas for breakfast... everyone with juggalo in their name needs convinced that suicide is the only way their shitty songs will get popular... i need to hurry up and move... peace.......

Nov 26, 2009
and screamwhore, your gay... like ungodds fascination with watchin big muscley men sweat and grab on eachother in their underwear.......