This aint a request but are these on Everready?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
I saw these tracks posted on a Tech fan site forget what it was but it was (I think on a yahoo create your site thang (forget what the site creator was called) posted on there for free downloads like 2 and a half months ago and i wrote em down to search for info on em but i havent yet so ill try here first (not sayin if i found out they wore id go find em and downloaded em, i support tech, so i wait to get the album). so heres the question: are any of these tracks gonna be on his new cd : Everready: The Religion?:
We No Beg Fren, Soldiers At War, By The Waist Line, Drama, Gettin' Down Again, Glock & Teck 9's, & Midwest Connection? I'v got alot of Unreleased Tech and 4 of these iv never seen before. So are They?

Mar 2, 2005
phizzy said:
I saw these tracks posted on a Tech fan site forget what it was but it was (I think on a yahoo create your site thang (forget what the site creator was called) posted on there for free downloads like 2 and a half months ago and i wrote em down to search for info on em but i havent yet so ill try here first (not sayin if i found out they wore id go find em and downloaded em, i support tech, so i wait to get the album). so heres the question: are any of these tracks gonna be on his new cd : Everready: The Religion?:
We No Beg Fren, Soldiers At War, By The Waist Line, Drama, Gettin' Down Again, Glock & Teck 9's, & Midwest Connection? I'v got alot of Unreleased Tech and 4 of these iv never seen before. So are They?
If you've never heard of Soldiers at War then you dont have a lot of rare/unreleased tracks at all

Oct 20, 2003
phizzy said:
so yea, those arent rare at all but what are these 3 tracks that was listed. are they real or fake.

By The Waist Line
Gettin' Down Again
Glock & Teck 9's