This AINT A GAME!!! im finna go get anotha tattoo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
yup i found out that Cat from miami ink got the new shop in hollywood...its called "High Voltage"

im tryin to get on the show,but since im leaving to LA in like 2weeks,i think ima just pop up,haha..wanna get a portrait this time

Nov 20, 2005
LMAO@beto ^

kat* has had the shop open for a while. good luck and let us know how much you $$$$spent$$$$ on it.

~k.

Jun 6, 2006
thats a lie they do accept walk ins,i called em up and they said it was koo

High Voltage Tattoo

1259 N La Brea Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90038 Map
(323) 969-9820

they open from 12pm til 12am...they a business,they aint finna turn down no money...its a big waiting list on getting on the show tho..u gotta do hella forms and shit...i did that already tho,u gotta have a fucked up story to tell or sum type of illness

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
well you realize that it most likely won't be HER tatting you...it aint like the broad works there 12 hours a day by herself

But as stated above be prepared to break MAJOR bread. After the tatt parlor at The Palms in Vegas had their show they started charging ridiculous amounts. Mainly cause of tourists and people who just wanted to feel "cool".

There are pleeeeeeenty of GREAT artists here in The Bay where you'll spend less and be just as happy. Just please don't go back to the helen keller of tattooes aka your LAST artist aka afrika bambooty

Jun 6, 2006
that number wasnt on they site tho,i called hella shops..lol cuz i thought the parlor was actually called "La Ink" sum other tattoo shop on that same block hook me up wit the info tho