Third Sight (D-Styles & Jihad) “Symbionese Liberation Album” ft. Dj Rhettmatic (of Th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
Third Sight (D-Styles & Jihad) “Symbionese Liberation Album” ft. Dj Rhettmatic (of Th

“Third Sight makes music that reminds me why I got into hip hop in the first place. I’m constantly rewarded every time I listen to it. D-Styles’s production is sick and Jihad’s charismatic flow is the icing on a cake-full of ill lyricism, deep concepts and general sucka MC thrashing. Conscious, street smart, underground, next level, whatever. To me it’s just plain dope.” - Amaechi Uzoigwe (co-founder of Definitive Jux, World’s Fair and manager of El-P)
"Somewhere between intellect and impurity Third Sight derives a maniacal sound comparable to nothing your ears have heard. The chemistry between Jihad and producers D-Styles and Dufunk represents that focused sound and cohesive album feel similar to that of the classics." - Corey Bloom (Editorial Director, Synthesis Magazine)

THIRD SIGHT (D-STYLES & JIHAD) – “SYMBIONESE LIBERATION ALBUM” (Disgruntled Records /Amalgam Entertainment) In Stores: JAN 31st 2006

01. Hypothermia
02. Tonto
03. Crawl Space
04. Hasenpfeffer
05. Zodiac Killer
06. The People vs. The Fake
07. Nine in My Pocket
08. The Limpire Strikes Back
09. Run
10. UCP f/ Haze
11. Stop Rapping
12. Will I Get Shot by a Dope Fiend? f/ MF Grimm