Things you hate when watching a movie...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
I hate that I can't pause that shit when I want to go for a smoke or hit the bathroom up or get a new beer.

They do have beer at the theaters out here, but you can't even enjoy it or you'll be pissing every 30 minutes.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I hate it when Im watchin a movie with my girl....usually a movie Ive never seen.....and that bitch wants to ask me a fuccin question every twelve seconds about whut happened or why it happened when the fuccin movie hasnt even explained tha shit yet.....shit i couldnt possibly fuccin answer....

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
What I hate the most is when you're watching a movie at the theatre and you just so fucking happen to sit next to the fucking screamers and dipshits acting hella stupid the whole time. Told some bitch to STFU not too long ago at the movies 'cause she wouldn't shut the fuck up. Felt like punching her right in the back of her head, which was right infront of me.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I hate it when Im watchin a movie with my girl....usually a movie Ive never seen.....and that bitch wants to ask me a fuccin question every twelve seconds about whut happened or why it happened when the fuccin movie hasnt even explained tha shit yet.....shit i couldnt possibly fuccin answer....
Yeah, I hate that shit too. Fuck, maybe if they paid a little more attention to the movie rather than fucking with their phone or some other shit, they'd actually know WTF's going on.

Aug 17, 2008
What I hate the most is when you're watching a movie at the theatre and you just so fucking happen to sit next to the fucking screamers and dipshits acting hella stupid the whole time. Told some bitch to STFU not too long ago at the movies 'cause she wouldn't shut the fuck up. Felt like punching her right in the back of her head, which was right infront of me.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
WTF??

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
we only do that when they post it twice bruh-goon...