Things you hate when watching a movie...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I gotta go with people who say "Well why doesnt she go out that other door?" or "Why doesnt he look under the bed" or anything along that nature.

Its a MOVIE! Things arent going to be logical or else the movie would end in 5 minutes.

We are watchin prom night and my roommates girl keeps questioning every fuckin move. If i wasnt high i might throw some popcorn on that hoe.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
If u want to go to a movie on a night EVERYONE GOES TO THE MOVIES, and you get there when the movie starts, you cant complain about sitting hella close...OBVIOUSLY no one is gonna sit in the first few rows, so if ur a faggot who it hurts their wittle neck to look up at such a giant scween then get there with enough time to get ur precious little seat.

and if u gave ur brain/eyes 10 minutes to completely adjust to the 3d glasses, they will. Otherwise dont go to a 3d movie.

Sep 29, 2003
like threadstarter, I can't stand those people. Example, I'm watchin Transporter 2 and when the car goes off the ramp and does a barrel roll in the air and lands and she's sayin "OH THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN!!"...gets right on my fuckin nerves everytime...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I hate nerds cheering during a movie.

They had the Fantasy Filmfest every year for a week in my hometown and I would go there to check out movies. Everytime the theatre is full of sci/fi, heavy metal, goth nerds. And I guess it is the only time of the year they get out of the house and behave like they are the shit because they know everything about all movies.
Then they shout and scream and applaud during the movie. Fuckin gets me close to punching faces in...

Apr 3, 2007
like threadstarter, I can't stand those people. Example, I'm watchin Transporter 2 and when the car goes off the ramp and does a barrel roll in the air and lands and she's sayin "OH THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN!!"...gets right on my fuckin nerves everytime...
Yeah that bugs the shit outta me too. Every time I watch a movie with my dad and his wife, that bitch always gotta point something out that can never happen in real life. I don't understand why people do that. Don't they know that they're watching a movie?? lol

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
yeah ur a fuckin retard if u cheer or clap during a movie
lol i was at metreon in downtown sf with my cousin and her homegirl, and when that little bitch revived optimus prime and he got the old dudes parts and flew off half the theater fucking clapped, it annoyed the shit out of me but at the same time i found it hilarious, after the movie ended i stood up before everyone in the theater did and i started clapping hella hard and yealling "YYYYEEEAAAHHH, AWESOME MOVIE YOU GUUUUYSSSS, YEAAAAH DUUDEEE......" i was drunk too tho lol

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I hate all of the above. I also hate when someone who already saw said movie and/or tv show says shit like "omg, this part's gonna be crazy!" or just spoils any part of it. My little sister does that shit ALL the time. Fucking does it on purpose too!

Aug 17, 2004
I really hate when I'm watching a movie at home and someone comes over and wont shut the fuck up. They always seem to show up when the most interesting part of the movie is on too...

Feb 14, 2004
I hate when the little 90's babies won't stfu during the movie. Always giggling around and shit. Getting up and down, can't sit still type of shit. SIT DOWN AND STFU!

Nov 24, 2003
I hate when people make movies that incorporate impossible events and situations simply because they don't have the creativity capacity to operate within the realm of what is physically possible;

and/or because they are catering to a lower common denominator in an effort to maximize profits at the expense of their artistic and creative integrity.

May 2, 2002
I hate when people talk during a movie! It irks the fuck outta me! The occasional question or comment is okay, assuming one person has seen the movie and the other hasn't. But if we're both watchin' a movie that neither of us have seen, don't ask me 20 questions!

I almost didn't wanna watch The Blindside or The Express because my cousin had a question just about every 5 minutes!

May 9, 2002
Everything about the movie theater (other people, nasty bathrooms, expensive, over-sized EVERYTHING), except the actual theater itself.

I almost ALWAYS wait until a movie has been out for over a month before actually seeing it, and I will usually go to the earliest show on Sunday mornings, or the latest on a Saturday night.

Apr 25, 2002
when you have seen a movie and are watching it with someone and they want you to hold there hand and explain everything thats going on in the movie , just fucking watch the movie and it will explain it to you !!!!!!