They got Keyser Söze too?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
The only thing I don't want to start happening in my 17 year old sons
Generation is going to a party have drinks you grab a girls ass or normal shit we all have done becomes "sexual assault" and got to register as a full blown sex offender. I don't got to worry about that shit I'm grown already it's the kids. It's to a point any girl can say some shit and get a guy in trouble. There needs to be a dustinct like drawn between rape and failed attempts at flirting.

May 4, 2002
you sound sour as fuck and there must be a reason. maybe the past is catching up?

and with this hollywood thing, its not so much as grab ass betweening grown ass people, but full blown rape and or doing shit normal people dont do...... like inviting unsuspecting girls for auditions and starting to masturbate in front of them.... or humping their legs like dogs or just doing off the wall shit NORMAL people dont do.

but then again everyone has opinions and sometimes those opinions defend those who commit crimes. Js

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
its like fools back in the day talking about "we ran a train on that ho" well that ho was passed out.... so now the shoes fits?

EDIT: how many of those "hoe's" werent high or drunk?yet those same hoe's were supplied with a,,b,c= rape

the fact that people dont understand that is so weird to me.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The only thing I don't want to start happening in my 17 year old sons
Generation is going to a party have drinks you grab a girls ass or normal shit we all have done becomes "sexual assault" and got to register as a full blown sex offender. I don't got to worry about that shit I'm grown already it's the kids. It's to a point any girl can say some shit and get a guy in trouble. There needs to be a dustinct like drawn between rape and failed attempts at flirting.
Maybe teach your 17 year old son to not grab people's asses who don't want their asses grabbed? Seems like an easy fix to your problem....

Nov 27, 2014
I'm going to keep 100 I haven't really got deep into the entire "scandals" it just seems to me every story on the news is some chick trying to blackmail some dude or get em for child support or sue them because of this or that... to me everybody already knows what goes on in Hollywood it was really never a secret so why be attacking these old ass fools 30's later? I guess revenge a dish best served cold. I got a dead beat bitch baby momma getting me for child support for my son who don't even live with her cuz the courts allow that shit... so my sour side isn't cuz of this it's more because the entire country has turned into a bunch of pansy ass's and lawyers manipulating situations for a prophet. Fuck them dudes that one cat was fat ugly white dude who abused his power to get pussy way out of his league and Hollywood by design allows that shit to happen. Where were these kids parents while these assholes where abusing them? Turning the other way so they can get paid? Look at Micheal Jackson? That entire industry is a bunch of pedos and we all already knew that

May 4, 2002
^ lol.old ass news but look at lil Wayne kissing birdman on the mouth, saying its on some dad type shit. That shit is gay as fuck.

These rappers dressing up as girls, gay.

My take on the music thing is, a news site is gonna offer X amount of $ to expose them but as someone said before if the gf signed a NDA thats gonna be an issue.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
there were hella rumors years ago that Danny Masterson was getting too touchy feely with the cast of that 70's show. I remember on a few occasions back in the day from news articles that he was "almost" fired for getting hands on wit the girls on the set.

Another one that comes to mind is Martin Lawrence, dude was accused of the same shit and would slap girls on their asses and rub them uncomfortably. Think that's wht "Pam" threatened to leave the show a few times.