These Local Rappers still have EGO's? LMAO Quit it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
where's The Tribe at?????
We're pretty much retired folks. No money in this business. Which brings
me back to the topic. Most cats I've met were humble but there is a hand full
of self proclaimed bosses out there acting like factors. The 90's were over 20 years
ago killer, and your money don't quite stack right. Front for the bitchs homie
not me. The streets talk and half these cats are grown men back at they Moms spot acting
like they still on. Real life.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
We're pretty much retired folks. No money in this business. Which brings
me back to the topic. Most cats I've met were humble but there is a hand full
of self proclaimed bosses out there acting like factors. The 90's were over 20 years
ago killer, and your money don't quite stack right. Front for the bitchs homie
not me. The streets talk and half these cats are grown men back at they Moms spot acting
like they still on. Real life.

super-truth!!!!!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
E
Fuck what ya'll talking bout.....I got verses for 900 this week only, hit me if you got cash only

My solo album is almost done and prices will double when its released

We just finished Straight Up Slaps vol. 32 so be on the lookout for it to hit the streets

If you don't know who I am, go ask ya daddy about me....I'm the real deal bay area boss, been on 42 albums and still makin hits
I got 4 billion plays on youtube, the streets love me...and I got 643,893 views on youtube...cmon now y'all just don't know good music if u ain't feelin me, everybody love my shit even though none of y'all heard of me..

We just did a show at Billys Bar and grill in lodi, and we was performin live at the Too Short show....in the parkin lot.

I'ma be in the studio countin money and waitin to russell simmons to hit me back

Quit hatin and support the movement .....you can cop the album from me for $10 or you can pay $17 in the stores

Get at ya boy....

OG Mac Nasty from the 5900 block

Solo album "the greatest nigga on Erf" 17 tracks, 56 features, 19 videos !!!
And the "greatest hits" album will be out 2 weeks before my solo.

We'll all seen and heard them before.....the local rapper that swears he's the next biggest thing, either the 23 year old hotshot with all the answers or the 47 year old OG still trying to revive his career from 1991...
In the bay many of us have learned the ways to seperate the real from the hype,that shit might still work in other states but in the bay cats will be quick to pull yo card and expose you.....if you can make it in the Bay and still be respected, I'm convinced the rest of the country will be easy.

These cats might fail at fooling people in Cali, but take that same cali swag to Salt Lake City and you might be the next mobb boss out there lmao...
Bay area folks can see through the smoke and mirrors better than some regions....I still get a kick out of folks still tryin to run that game from 1996 in todays days and age

Jimmy, KT was always humble and professional both business and music wise, thanks for the great music folks, I still got a few KT tracks in my playlist/ipod/mp3player

Feels weird sayin that when both of us remember ridin around with a nike shoebox fulla cassettes

Hahahhaaa

Fuckin kids don't know shit about having to rewind a tape hahahah...

Oct 31, 2007
Fuck what ya'll talking bout.....I got verses for 900 this week only, hit me if you got cash only

My solo album is almost done and prices will double when its released

We just finished Straight Up Slaps vol. 32 so be on the lookout for it to hit the streets

If you don't know who I am, go ask ya daddy about me....I'm the real deal bay area boss, been on 42 albums and still makin hits
I got 4 billion plays on youtube, the streets love me...and I got 643,893 views on youtube...cmon now y'all just don't know good music if u ain't feelin me, everybody love my shit even though none of y'all heard of me..

We just did a show at Billys Bar and grill in lodi, and we was performin live at the Too Short show....in the parkin lot.

I'ma be in the studio countin money and waitin to russell simmons to hit me back

Quit hatin and support the movement .....you can cop the album from me for $10 or you can pay $17 in the stores

Get at ya boy....

OG Mac Nasty from the 5900 block

Solo album "the greatest nigga on Erf" 17 tracks, 56 features, 19 videos !!!
And the "greatest hits" album will be out 2 weeks before my solo.
As funny as this shit sounds I heard niggaz sell out the trunk with this pitch and the shit was workin LOL

May 9, 2009
man this is a great thread in my opinion...jus because its the real truth...im in the streets erryday still...even with my album bein number 3 on city hall only under mac dre and messy marv for three months straight...bein that i have 50 million hustles is the only thing that keeps me afloat...since its only so much you can make off this shit with the sales bein down and the saturation in the game, you have to be exploring other ventures...you cant jus base it on rap...but jus like errybody else rappers be in debt, got hella bills to pay, get whooped out they money, etc. it has happened to me plenty times before...im not afraid to admit that...but luckily i learned how to find a way around that at 24 and not at 30...errybody doesnt make it...thats somethin that people have to accept as indie artists and as artists on major lables...so people havin egos out here is ridiculous...i mean i wouldnt have an ego like that even if i had a million dollars for the simple fact that a jayz or baby sittin on 400 ta 500 mil...like how do we compete with some shit like that...and i dont care how many views you got or cds you sold...you aint successful until you get your bearings off this shit...and thas rare in the shady game we in if you dont have somethin else goin for you besides music...bein humble also includes workin from the ground up if nobody is fuckin with you...and we might all be big locally but we aint worldwide stars with grammys and accolades out the ass...thas the box that most of us stay in...nobody has made it made it from here thats got a reptible name in the streets, to the top top like that...there was a time we came very close...but we as a whole region havent done enough to have an "ego" about anything