These hoes today Should I Tell My Husband Our Last Child Isn’t His?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
as far as the initiated idea: thats not how a loyal relationship works. whether or not youve been wronged, you dont run and do the same shit like a fucking child to even the score. you realize someones wrong, help your partner throughout their guilt and whatever other issues they may have, and if youre in it for the long haul, have the ability to not hold that shit personal.

where i havent done that (i cheated before numerous times, and numrous times after i was cheated on in the one situation that this talk would be valid for me, but it still hurt like i was squeaky clean) i can see my idea working out for someone whos in love: because even with the revenge youre really working off of your feelings of being wronged and that shows youve been fucked with mentally to begin with.

getting pussy dont really solve the marriage in long term thinking, its just pussy and its temporary to the moment in most cases. ESP if you dont care about the bitch you just fucked, and she dont care about you. EVEN IF she cares about you and you dont...youll still have an issue..shit, youll have two. and it definitely wont solve her side, to just smut her out openly and expect her to sit there and take it without a blink for an entire year (nigga she cheated on you for less of a reason, you think she wont now? good luck w that) : i think thats why people cheat without having a open relationship from the jump. they dont want to hurt the other person.

so in my opinion someone has to be the bigger person and not continue down the road of mistakes and help the other person they love through it; its not the easiest situation but its the only situation if you plan on making that situation work out.

the shit aint about getting even, because that never really happens. its about thorough communication in your relationship: once the past has been considered and worked out, what do you two want from each other currently, and in the future?

Last edited: